Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: MC4000 hot cue button is not registering

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

lincol2PRO InfinityMember since 2011
One of the Hot cues on MC4000 which is 3 years old is not registering when pressed. I used MIDIOX and there is no data recorded. It's a hardware failure.

Any suggestion on how to fix this hot cue to work?

Inviato Mon 03 Dec 18 @ 5:33 pm
There should be a tact switch need replacement

Inviato Mon 03 Dec 18 @ 5:42 pm
gabycorreaPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2010
lincol2 wrote :
One of the Hot cues on MC4000 which is 3 years old is not registering when pressed. I used MIDIOX and there is no data recorded. It's a hardware failure.

Any suggestion on how to fix this hot cue to work?

hello friend, maybe what's happening to me replace the hot cue key, only after a short time you will have to replace the play key and thus an endless spiral will start. as I said in another post the denon mc 4000 is of poor material

Inviato Mon 03 Dec 18 @ 7:09 pm
I just bought the Denon MC4000 after reading all the glowing reviews of it, being study and dependable, and just perfect for a mobile DJ. So I hope your experience is isolated. All hardware has its 3% lemons

Inviato Mon 10 Dec 18 @ 11:15 pm
Denon controllers having real issues with switches, I had same experience never ever Denon again!
very cheap tactile switches they use..Pioneer have very quality switches even on cheaper dj controllers.

Inviato Mon 10 Dec 18 @ 11:27 pm
lincol2PRO InfinityMember since 2011
Jhonny Gozadera wrote :
I just bought the Denon MC4000

If its not late, getting extended warranty is not a bad idea for the reasons stated above.

Inviato Tue 11 Dec 18 @ 2:06 am
gabycorreaPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2010
I have used denon for years since the legendary 1800 2500 4500 to the 3000 and I never had problems until today. I think that the fusion with inmusic has its consequences

Inviato Wed 12 Dec 18 @ 12:02 pm
The MC6000 mk1 is known to wear out the tact switches, especially PLAY and CUE at least

Inviato Wed 12 Dec 18 @ 12:22 pm
Agreed. I've changed switches so many times on the MC6000 now I could do it in my sleep.

No issues with the MCX8000 so far though.

Inviato Wed 12 Dec 18 @ 12:51 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)