Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: [NEW JAN 2019] Denon Prime 4 standalone controller, leaked. - Page: 1

Questa parte dell'argomento è obsoleta e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate

Inviato Mon 14 Jan 19 @ 5:10 pm
I wonder if it'll have a StagelinQ port...

:-)

Inviato Mon 14 Jan 19 @ 5:26 pm
Well the one on the MCX8000 is pretty useless ......

Inviato Mon 14 Jan 19 @ 6:09 pm
Exactly, that's why I said it - although I see from Google that back in August, Denon were announcing integration with SoundSwitch and Resolume.

Inviato Mon 14 Jan 19 @ 6:26 pm
Do you think the platters will be motorized ? (like SC5000M)

Inviato Tue 15 Jan 19 @ 10:08 am
Not sure .... maybe there will be two variants or just a switch to turn off the motors?

I prefer static platters myself.

Do remember though that Denon haven't been communicative with Atomix regarding the SC5000/M and they're still not supported, so I wouldn't go rushing to buy this thing until we get more information about compatibility and which software it will support.

Inviato Tue 15 Jan 19 @ 11:07 am
Not sure if it is midi controllable or just standalone only. no mention of any DJ software in the article .....

Inviato Thu 17 Jan 19 @ 12:18 pm
It appears to have 2 USB A ports on the top right hand corner and an SD Card port next to them.

There's also 2 USB A ports on the back, but, next to them is a USB B input port (which is usually for connecting a computer). We shall have to wait and see.

Be interesting to see what price point this will be.

Inviato Thu 17 Jan 19 @ 12:44 pm
djles.co.uk wrote :
Be interesting to see what price point this will be.

At least twice what I can afford

At least four times what my wife think I should spend on "yet another controller like all the others you already have!"

Inviato Thu 17 Jan 19 @ 12:55 pm
Ha ha. Just showed the picture to my wife and she instantly said "you don't need another bloody controller ... and PS I just gave you 4 grand for new speakers"

So that's that then!

Inviato Thu 17 Jan 19 @ 1:05 pm
I'm glad to see it has the StagelinQ port. (LOL)

Inviato Thu 17 Jan 19 @ 2:21 pm
https://www.digitaldjtips.com/2019/01/denon-dj-prime-4-announced-the-worlds-first-4-channel-standalone-dj-system/?fbclid=IwAR2tEp3NWwPeJ56IeaQJ5uGFvZRLEAJMMuIOfYZzSio9oOMlPSJ3i4m1WR4

The Prime 4 has an added independent output called Zone that lets you play music from a special playlist that is separate and different compared to what’s coming out of the master and booth outputs – a great aid for event DJs who need to provide totally different music, say, in a reception or restaurant areas in addition to the main dancefloor.

Much coolness!

Inviato Thu 17 Jan 19 @ 3:15 pm

Inviato Thu 17 Jan 19 @ 4:08 pm

Inviato Thu 17 Jan 19 @ 4:15 pm
Bonedo saß the Price will be 2099€.
I think After a few months, it could be at 1500 - 1800€

Inviato Thu 17 Jan 19 @ 5:00 pm
Denon have stated on their website it will be 1699 USD.

Inviato Thu 17 Jan 19 @ 5:14 pm
Available on pre-order from my local dealer Phase One, Darlington priced at £1469

Denon Prime 4x4

Inviato Thu 17 Jan 19 @ 5:43 pm
DJWORX have an article on it here. There's also a website https://prime4.denondj.com/

It takes an internal hard drive, which has sold it to me as I loved the HS5500 players for that reason. I like the little displays above the FX knobs.

It will accept a USB keyboard for searching (which the HS5500s did) so that's another tick from me.

I was a bit stuck this year on what to get myself for Christmas..........and this solves the issue nicely. A bit late, but still. :-)

Inviato Thu 17 Jan 19 @ 5:52 pm
kradcliffe wrote :
Ha ha. Just showed the picture to my wife and she instantly said "you don't need another bloody controller ... and PS I just gave you 4 grand for new speakers"

So that's that then!

she gave you 4 grand!?...she have a sister?

Inviato Thu 17 Jan 19 @ 5:57 pm
36%