Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: MIXARS PRIMO SUPPORT

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Wondering if there of any news of supported mapping for the long awaited Mixars Primo?

Inviato Sat 26 Jan 19 @ 7:46 am
got mine today, all its missing is you VDJ!! lol

Inviato Fri 08 Feb 19 @ 1:11 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
We were not planning on supporting Primo, but since you have the unit, we could try this remotely, if you agree. Will send you details by email

Inviato Fri 08 Feb 19 @ 3:32 am
Thanks for contacting me about the mapping! let me know when you want to re-schedule / continue the mapping session, I am still good anytime after 5pm Houston time, i definitely appreciate your help!

Inviato Sat 16 Feb 19 @ 5:05 am
djdad wrote :
We were not planning on supporting Primo, but since you have the unit, we could try this remotely, if you agree. Will send you details by email

You say really ? .......We were not planning on supporting Primo, ........
What's on what's wrong ... by VDJ , they planned don't supporting a new controller / mixer .
This is not your serious , hopfully .
regards MarshallTom

Inviato Wed 20 Feb 19 @ 3:47 pm
MarshallTOM wrote :
djdad wrote :

You say really ? .......We were not planning on supporting Primo, ........

That often changes if someone buys the controller and want to help with the mapping :)

Inviato Wed 20 Feb 19 @ 3:52 pm
VDJ think really , nobody want to buy a long expected product .

Inviato Wed 20 Feb 19 @ 3:58 pm
Well at least it was released before "Phase" lol

Inviato Fri 22 Feb 19 @ 4:11 am
MarshallTOM wrote :
VDJ think really , nobody want to buy a long expected product .

could be true but I have noticed in a lot of blogs and stuff, that it is picking up steam , because of the excellent sound quality amongst other things

Inviato Fri 22 Feb 19 @ 4:12 am
I have the Mixars Primo being shipped right now. Is all the mapping complete and ready to use? I do see it listed in the support page, but don't see much about it in the community pages. If it is, and you have it, what is your experience with it (Mixars Primo)? I can't wait to try it out for a 5th Annual NYE party. It comes licensed for Serato, but I have VDJ8 Pro Infinity - which I want to use.

Inviato Thu 19 Dec 19 @ 12:42 am
I've had the Mixars Primo for about 3 months now. Great controller and I have had more controllers than I have room to name. With the advent of stem technology VDJ is almost a must. If a DJ does local clubs, plus mobile gigs he/she might even want Serato for mobile gigs and VDJ for clubs. Let's face it, if your going to try mashups and remixes with stems, a club is better because it's much less likely someone is going to say, "What the hell is that?" It seems that interest in the subject has died out here and I would like to revive it. Should you still need someone try the suggested mapping, I am here. One warning though. If every user has to map the controller when they want to incorporate VDJ into their sets, a lot of potential users will be sacrificed. If me trying out the map will be helpful in deciding whether to map natively, I am 100% down for the DJ nation. I do not work for Mixars but, c'mon, A controller under $500.00 with onboard grid adjustment, key control and awsome sound (the EQ's and effects are amazing).

Inviato Tue 23 Jun 20 @ 5:01 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005

Inviato Tue 23 Jun 20 @ 5:05 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)