Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: No Chan 3 (mono) or Chan 4 (mono) in outputs.. Why?

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

ProbeioHome userMember since 2018
Hi,
I noticed the Chan 1 (mono) and Chan 2 (mono) options in the outputs and thought it would be fun to rig up all four decks to an external mixing desk. One mono channel per deck.

Well, it isn't possible. For some reason, regardless of which 2x2 audio interface I connect (I have a few), only Chan 1 (mono) and Chan 2 (mono) are available. Why are there no Chan 3 (mono) or Chan 4 (mono) options?

How do I get these please?

Inviato Sat 16 Feb 19 @ 9:16 pm
Try simply typing them in

Inviato Sat 16 Feb 19 @ 9:18 pm
The choices you get will depend on your audio interface (just saying you have "a few" doesn't help much) and the driver you're using.

For example if they're ASIO compatible interfaces then it's likely that the full complement of channels will only be available via the ASIO driver.

More info required...

Inviato Sat 16 Feb 19 @ 9:25 pm
ProbeioHome userMember since 2018
Thanks for such fast responses. klausmogensen was bang on. "Just type them in". I would not have thought that, but it worked.

After trying my A&H XONE K2, my NI Audio 2 DJ and my A&H ZEDi 10 (which are all 2 x stereo interfaces), with my mac, it was clear that each device was not changing the options in the list. Always only the chan 1 and chan 2 mono options so knew there must be something else to it.

Many thanks!

Inviato Sat 16 Feb 19 @ 9:48 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)