Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: windows10,ddjsx3 controller,have the home lisence for controller ddj-sx3

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

hi every one,,,my issue,,still confused,,i have a laptop windows 10,,i brought the ddj-sx3 to upgrade my 2 turntable,controller comes with serato pro,but always used virtual dj,,,,,i upgraded to virtual dj8,,,and brought the lisence for home to use virtual dj with my controller instead of serato pro..i dont know if my audio set up is rong,,,i turn on controller,,,than open virtual dj,,,most knobs work..but when i cue chanels 1or2 they dont work as to cue moveing the fader to left or right still both chanels are active,,,as i always known,,when you cue 1 chanel that goes to headphones as 2 goes out master rear...and so on revese change to chanel2..i think my audio settings is rong ..sound setting i have now are output-speaker n headphones... .card pioneer ddsx3....
master-pioneer 1-2
haedphones-pioneer 1-2

when i hit the master cue...n move fader its cuts left to right n right to left,,,when i shut master center cue buton n try cue 1or2 chanel to earphones nothing....mind...i downloaded virtual dj8
brought the home basic needed for controller lisence
and connected it,,

did i miss something that i needed to do can someone help me

Inviato Mon 18 Feb 19 @ 12:32 am
locodogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013

Inviato Mon 18 Feb 19 @ 12:39 am
hmmm in output i had speakers and earphones
card pioneer sx3

wow so i must put this all by hand

all i see is master pioneer ch1-2
earphones pioneer ch 1-2

Inviato Mon 18 Feb 19 @ 12:56 am
locodogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
external mixer, ddjsx3, should autofill

Inviato Mon 18 Feb 19 @ 12:58 am
romeolove69 wrote :

wow so i must put this all by hand

No - the SX3 will be detected by VDJ and you will be asked if you want top use the soundcard. You should click 'yes'.

Also there will be a large button in the config area with SX3 written on it (as in the picture above). Click the button to set up the audio.

It helps to read the setup guide...

Inviato Mon 18 Feb 19 @ 6:28 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)