Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Skin FPS twitches when scrolling playlist ! - Page: 1

Questa parte dell'argomento è obsoleta e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate

ExperementalSkinEngine parameter changed - It did not help!

Tested on different versions 32 or 64-bit windows. My skin FPS = 60. Win10

on Russia:
Дергается частота кадров в скине, особенно видно по звуковой волне трека. Дергается, когда прокручиваю плейлист, или открываю меню пуск в Windows.
Пробовал разные режимы ExperementalSkinEngine - не помогло. При отключении его становилось лучше, не дергалось при меню Пуск, но все равно дергается при прокрутке плейлиста.

Inviato Sat 23 Mar 19 @ 4:42 am
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
Why is the skin FPS fluctuating an issue when you are browsing?

Inviato Sun 31 Mar 19 @ 3:04 am
that's what I want to know!

Inviato Mon 01 Apr 19 @ 11:10 am
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
Because your computer is too slow.
You could try the 64 bit version of vdj, that might be a little bit smoother

Inviato Mon 01 Apr 19 @ 11:15 am
Previously, this was not. The computer is the same. The processor CPU when playing is loaded no more than 10%.

At version x64 4787 twitches even harder, when x86 4787.

At version x86 4830 it's a work better!

Inviato Mon 01 Apr 19 @ 11:39 am
Also the wave song twitches when I open Windows 'Start" or open Browser Firefox with message window.

Inviato Mon 01 Apr 19 @ 11:54 am
test x64 b5002 - also wavesong dergaetsa blyat nahuy typue

x86 - normal

Inviato Mon 10 Jun 19 @ 9:24 am
user9298534 wrote :
Also the wave song twitches when I open Windows 'Start" or open Browser Firefox with message window.

all these things stress your video GPU which leads us to believe your GPU and or CPU are not up to the job or you need to optimize your machine.

Inviato Mon 10 Jun 19 @ 10:12 am
don't be stupid! x86(32) good work!

When used VDJ x64 the computer is not loaded more than 10 %

CPU and GPU are not even fully used.

Inviato Tue 11 Jun 19 @ 5:12 am
NicotuxHome userMember since 2014

you may have got it...
10% cpu, Firefox, Windows 'Start" ... you may experiment the disk 100% used by processus "system", not a big transfert rate, this is a win10 issue while heavy swapping.and error reporting.
take a look at your memory usage, it may be over 60%, system disk used 100% by "system" transfert rate 0.1 to 0.4 Mbps and probably Werfault.exe running
On my lenovo and my Dell laptops only prevent win10 from reporting crashes stopped this as crashreport was crashing specially when no network
on my HP & Old Packard Bell and ACER not use Firefox for a too long time is enough
On a DELL and HP workstation adding RAM was enough to prevent WIN10 from swapping too often

don't be stupid!

the computer is not loaded more than 10 %

GPU overload/overheat is not stupid, make sure GPU /CPU refresh are working well 10% CPU may also indicate degraded mode because of heavy temp. I got VDJ making computer restart because of dust

and other problem giving the same I encountered were an end of life HDD and a broken filesystem

Inviato Tue 11 Jun 19 @ 6:31 am
there is no 100% load ! The problem is not incompatibility with HD3000 (official drivers)

in version x32 - everything works well
in 64x - the wave trembles!

Inviato Wed 06 Nov 19 @ 2:27 am
?????????

Inviato Fri 08 Nov 19 @ 1:44 am
You need to buy a better computer! HD3000 is very basic. If you want good performance, you need something better.

Inviato Fri 08 Nov 19 @ 5:30 pm
groovindj

the dumbest advice. The computer and the video card is not even loaded. All the more x32 is famously works. re-read above and do not be dumb

Inviato Sat 09 Nov 19 @ 9:17 am
So what is wrong with the 32 bit version then?

Inviato Sat 09 Nov 19 @ 9:25 am
Adion

what are you talking about? re-read the topic

Inviato Sat 09 Nov 19 @ 10:00 am
user9298534 wrote :
in version x32 - everything works well
in 64x - the wave trembles!

Unless I misunderstood you said that the 32 bit version is working fine?

Inviato Sat 09 Nov 19 @ 10:06 am
user9298534 wrote :
do not be dumb

You should apply this statement to yourself.

You have a basic GPU, and you're having problems with graphics. All the computers I use have no problems with graphics, and they have better GPU than HD3000.

It's possible to have a problem without seeing heavy loading. Also, in another thread, you say sound quality is being affected. I know from personal experience that graphics drivers can affect the audio. The problem is with your computer, not with VDJ.

Everyone here is telling you the same thing. Even the developer of the software.

Inviato Sat 09 Nov 19 @ 10:11 am
groovindj

it is possible to argue on the contrary. Other programs have no problem on my computer, only with virtual dj.

Inviato Sat 09 Nov 19 @ 12:30 pm
But what are the "other programs"? They may be smaller, lighter programs that do not ask much from your computer.

If the 32 bit version of VDJ has no problems, why not just continue using that?

Have you tried reducing the skin FPS? Which skin are you using? Have you tried using another skin?

The new 2020 skins use vector graphics. If the isssue you're having is with drawing of vector graphics, then using a bitmap-based skin could be the solution.

Inviato Sat 09 Nov 19 @ 12:45 pm
59%