Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: Please Make the "INPUT" Boxes LONGER inside the POI Editor

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Hi,

It would really help if the "input box" for the Cue Point "NAME" field could be made much much longer, i.e. make it so as it takes up "ALL" of the available space across to the right-hand-side edge of the POI editor, especially as that space is just being wasted! It will be very useful, because i am forever having to scroll left and right within that "very short" box to edit whatever i've got written against each Cue Point Name :)

2nd Request Please :
Can you make it so as when we "double click" on a word in that same "NAME" input box, that the "double click" selects ONLY the word you are clicking on, instead of it selecting the whole input field? You could make it so a "Triple click" selects the whole input field... so in summary, make it so as:

Double-Click : selects ONLY the WORD you are clicking on
Triple-Click : selects the entire contents of the INPUT box (i.e. like a "Select All")

Thanks guys! :)

Inviato Thu 02 May 19 @ 9:25 am
locodogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
I'll add to this, list points by number order as well as chronology.
Put a divider in the window to resize the bottom section,

Inviato Thu 02 May 19 @ 9:52 am
It's one of those little things that gets to you after a while that just gets more annoying because you forget to mention it time and time again, So - Everything what simanhale and lododog said + 10

Inviato Thu 02 May 19 @ 2:00 pm
PhilWPRO InfinityMember since 2011
Me too please

Inviato Thu 02 May 19 @ 4:01 pm
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
Just curious, but what kind of cue point names do you use then?
Anything filling the current input box will already be way too long to fit on the skin's pad buttons or even the cue named boxes on some skins.
On the waveforms I can't really imagine longer names being practical either.

Inviato Sun 05 May 19 @ 10:37 am
In reply to Adion, it doesn't matter if the name is too long to fit in the skin's Cue Point buttons - i only need to hover over them to see the "full" description - i include lots of useful infos in them such as what type of mix to do into the next song, infos about loops / samples etc i might want to add in at that point etc etc ... lots of useful infos for use in live situes!! :)

Inviato Mon 06 May 19 @ 7:09 am
simonhale wrote :
for use in live situes!! :)

But only in your home though, right (as you only have a controller license)?

Inviato Mon 06 May 19 @ 8:44 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
For live mixing purposes, if your Hotcues names include useful info for your mixing, then have Tooltips enabled and hover either the Hotcue in Song Progress wave or the Hotcue/Pad button. Both provide the Cue names in Tooltip

Inviato Mon 06 May 19 @ 10:25 am
PhilWPRO InfinityMember since 2011
Which is why OP wants a longer input field. I think this is a great way to use the POI editor and cue points.

Inviato Mon 06 May 19 @ 4:17 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)