Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: DDJ-RZX sound card issues.

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Hi guys, just picked up a DDJ-RZX. Screens are all working and loving the general feel of the unit however i'm having serious issues on configuring the soundcard. Software recognises the DDJ-RZX is plugged in, but on the AUDIO tab on settings the RZX doesn't feature.

Help

on Mac.

Inviato Sat 18 May 19 @ 11:25 am

Inviato Mon 20 May 19 @ 9:40 am[ selected best answer by PhantomDeejay on Mon 20 May 19 @ 10:06 am ]
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005

Inviato Sat 18 May 19 @ 11:27 am
Thanks but when RZX connected all i'm getting in Audio tab is as pic attached.

Inviato Mon 20 May 19 @ 8:15 am
So to reiterate, the controller responds and controls the software, however only sound I get is through macbook. Incredibly confusing

Inviato Mon 20 May 19 @ 8:38 am
eazydwayne2000 wrote :
So to reiterate, the controller responds and controls the software, however only sound I get is through macbook. Incredibly confusing

That's not strange behavior, since audio in/out and control is totally separated on controlless. One thing is basically a soundcard that happens to be inside you controller - but it could just as well be outside it. The other thing is midi and/or similar data protocols meant for controlling software

I of course understand that you want your RZX to do both, and I hope you get help to get it up and running
But it's totally normal that audio and controls act independently

Inviato Mon 20 May 19 @ 9:05 am

Selected as best answer Inviato Mon 20 May 19 @ 9:40 am
@PhantomDeeJay, resolved. Thank you

Inviato Mon 20 May 19 @ 9:48 am
djt88PRO InfinityMember since 2017
PhantomDeejay wrote :
You are on a MAC, right ?
Read this:
https://www.pioneerdj.com/-/media/pioneerdj/downloads/other/troubleshooting/troubleshooting_highsierra_003_e.pdf

You need to go to your MAC's security applet and allow the Pioneer utility / drivers to run on your MAC

how about windowa if i am having an issue with sound i cant hear sound on my speakers or headphone sometimes but the songs are loaded and signal meter on both virtualdj and controller working it might be samplerate ssue or mapping issue how to modify the samplerate on virtual dj ?
i posted my issue in this link need your help https://www.virtualdj.com/forums/232704/VirtualDJ_Technical_Support/having_issue_with_ddj-rzx_-__there_is_no_outbond_sound.html

Inviato Sat 04 Jan 20 @ 2:07 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)