Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Is the VDJ Business License really worth it in the long run?

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

So for years I have had the Music / iDJPool ($9.95) subscription. I use it only as a supplement to what I get from Promo Only and Ultimix in the event that someone asks me for a song that I don't have at the moment, though I do have a pretty robust LEGAL library. I have started doing karaoke in a venue a couple of times a month, and have now subscribed to the Karaoke / DigiTrax ($19.99) subscription but I must say, it leaves a lot to be desired. Again, I use it as a supplement to what I already have and the individual tracks that I download legally from karaoke services. Now the karaoke venue wants me to DJ music vids, so I am considering the Video / VJPro ($49.99) subscription as a supplement to my already existing Promo Only and Ultimix videos. I am also a VDJ Pro user, so I don't really see what advantage the Business license would offer.

For those of you that have or have considered the Business license, is it worth it? Other than multiple VDJ user licenses (and I'm a single op so that wouldn't really benefit me), what do you really get that's worthwhile in the extra $20 a month for the Business license that I wouldn't have by just having the three online catalogs individually?

Inquiring minds want to know...

Wayne

Inviato Mon 20 May 19 @ 12:37 am
VDJ RonPRO InfinityMember since 2010
Wayne if you want to build up a top class video library use vdjpro. I downloaded 16000 videos from them in 6 months. BPMsupreme is the best when on a limited budget. All have different songs. Xtendamix and Wemix are essential for UK DJ's. I have 2 subscriptions running at any one time and move around month by month to get the songs I need.
Once you get to @ 20000 videos the odd songs you don't have can be easily download as a simple mp3 while working and played using a visualisation.

Tech support?
I'm quite good but I do get stuck.
It is a luxury which if you can afford is good.

Inviato Mon 20 May 19 @ 11:02 am
VDJ Ron wrote :
I downloaded 16000 videos from them in 6 months

Ahem...

Quote :
VJ-Pro is only available to Companies and Professionals within the territories of the United States

Oops!

Inviato Tue 21 May 19 @ 9:16 pm
VDJ RonPRO InfinityMember since 2010
Fair enough..my reply was to a Yank so he's okay.
What about BPMsupreme?

I think its time for me to retire..I'm well past that point. The music industry and its complex licencing is disgusting. It never occurred to me that the UK was very different to the USA. It appears we are badly ripped off in comparison to the Yanks.

Inviato Tue 21 May 19 @ 9:42 pm
You already have VDJ Pro, so don't need the Business License. This is a quote from the price and license page "Note: A Business license includes the VirtualDJ Pro license, you don't need both". In the states I use VJStreet, ProVidz4DJ, AV District, BPM Supreme, and VJPro. I don't use VJPro that much because they have the tag info on their videos. The same with PromoOnly, even though I have all of their specialty videos, 80s, 90s, Hair band, etc. I use Crooklyn Clan if they have a mix that I need, but they are over produced and expensive.

Inviato Wed 22 May 19 @ 7:30 pm
I just purchased Digitrax, is it me or there is no Latin selection

Inviato Wed 26 Jun 19 @ 1:48 am
xylumePRO InfinityMember since 2015
I like SmashVision over BPM Supreme for videos. I suppose VDJ Pro's the same as SmashVision.

Inviato Wed 26 Jun 19 @ 2:52 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)