Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Questions about licensing

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Hi,

I've recently got the itch again and considering to pick up a hobby i left off some time ago. I purchased a Home license for a Hercules RMX2 controller some time ago. I have recently purchased (on impulse lol) a Pioneer DDJ Sb3 controller and doing the trial.

Questions about licensing:
Can the price of the Home license go towards the price of pro as an upgrade?
Can the Home license simply be swapped from Hercules to new Pioneer? Its the same price ($99)
Can the license of the home license be transferred if i sell the Hercules controller?
Can the LE license that was associated with the Hercules be transferred if I sell the controller?
Once trial expires on the Pioneer, can it be used with VDJ LE version (like was available for Hercules controller)?

I like the idea of unlimited controller access for the Pro price ($299), but I'm really not looking for professional and paid jobs. I like it because I like to upgrade my "toys". If I were to go with the monthly pro payment ($19) is that like an installment plan towards the full pro price?

Thanks!

Inviato Wed 12 Jun 19 @ 6:07 pm
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
No, a home plus license cannot be changed to a different controller, and it does not give you discount on pro.
LE can be transferred to the new owner by contacting support.
If the DDJ SB3 came with an LE license in the box, then you can use it after the trial expires.
The $19 is a subscription, so it's like renting. So no, it's not a payment plan for a full pro.

Inviato Wed 12 Jun 19 @ 6:12 pm
Adion wrote :
No, a home plus license cannot be changed to a different controller, and it does not give you discount on pro.
LE can be transferred to the new owner by contacting support.
If the DDJ SB3 came with an LE license in the box, then you can use it after the trial expires.
The $19 is a subscription, so it's like renting. So no, it's not a payment plan for a full pro.

thanks!

I'll contact support for the LE piece

Inviato Wed 12 Jun 19 @ 6:19 pm
Tonight I had a gig, and I needed to purchase a license to hook into the Pioneer Serato Mixer. Is it %100 guarantee, that if I purchase the Virtual DJ Infinity License, I can use any console???????????

Inviato Wed 12 Jun 19 @ 6:37 pm
locodogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013

Inviato Wed 12 Jun 19 @ 7:37 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)