Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Can one controller be set up for one deck and another controller for another deck?

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

KizzumeHome userMember since 2017
In controllers, in options, so far I can only find the option to have all the controllers be for one particular deck. If I switch to another deck (in controller options, deck), it seems to apply to all the controllers. Is there another option or function that I'm just not seeing?

Thanks.

Inviato Sun 15 Dec 19 @ 7:10 am
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
The deck selection only applies to the selected controller.

Inviato Sun 15 Dec 19 @ 7:52 am
Adion wrote :
The deck selection only applies to the selected controller.

I guess I didn't word it right: Using the image I posted, "9-BUTTON 48" I'm wanting to be for Deck 2, and "9-SLIDER7" I want to be for Deck 1. Is there a way of accomplishing this? So far, when I change the deck, it changes it for all of them--9-BUTTON48, 9-BUTTON49, 9-BUTTON51, and 9-SLIDER7.

Inviato Sun 15 Dec 19 @ 8:06 am
Actually, I guess that also actually answers my question as well. The midi controller is considered one controller, it doesn't matter what part of that controller is being used, it's still considered the same controller, so the deck that's selected will only apply to it.

Fortunately, I've found other solutions to the initial workaround I was trying to do in the first place.

Thanks.

Inviato Sun 15 Dec 19 @ 8:44 am
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
Just type 'deck 1' in front of the script you want to execute on deck 1.

Inviato Sun 15 Dec 19 @ 9:46 am
Thanks very much :)

Inviato Sun 15 Dec 19 @ 10:03 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)