Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Problem using Sync function on the song that is playing

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Hi, im having a small issue using "Sync" function on the song that is playing, im pretty sure that in one of the upgrades for VDJ 2020 i lost the possibility of syncing the song that its playing with the next one, Im using the latest upgrade of VDJ 2020 on a Mac and a Pioneer DDJ SX3. Everything else is running smooth, i just wish to know if you cancel this option, or do i have to re configure something, im almost 100% sure that in earlier versions i was able to use the sync function on the song that its currently playing. I also use a PC with a DENNON MC4000 and with that set i do not detect this issue.

Inviato Thu 13 Feb 20 @ 12:28 am

Inviato Thu 13 Feb 20 @ 12:49 am
In DDJ-SX3 sound setup try to temporarily remove the line-inputs. Does this fix your sync issue ?

Inviato Thu 13 Feb 20 @ 1:51 pm
PhantomDeejay wrote :
In DDJ-SX3 sound setup try to temporarily remove the line-inputs. Does this fix your sync issue ?

Thanxx man, that solve it!!

Inviato Fri 21 Feb 20 @ 5:53 am
wickedmix wrote :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HA5-YJRvhrk

its still the same .. check the smart options are on as needed

Thank you for the info Bro. I solve it.

Inviato Fri 21 Feb 20 @ 5:54 am
I have a Mac which mixes videos in sync without my controller. However, when I connect the DDJ SB2, the right deck always plays faster than the left when beat matched.

Pioneer notes that Mac does not need a driver. How do I resolved this?

Inviato Sat 11 Apr 20 @ 3:33 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)