Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Roland dj 808 & vdj setup - any help or ideas appreciated

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Hi Guys...

I've recently Upgraded from a Roland 202 to the DJ-808.

My 202 worked fine with Virtual DJ. I have been unable to use the 808 with my setup at all.

I have sent a message to Roland earlier so I'm gonna paste it below save me explaining again...

I have Disabled Driver Signature Verification which can prevent Drivers from Installing...

Any Help or Ideas with this would be appreciated - Thanks VDJ's!

************************************************************************************************************************************************

Hello there...

I have upgraded my 202 and now have the DJ-808.

I'm unable to get it workng with my Studio Set-Up at all.

I have tried it on a friends laptop and it works fine,.

When Itry and install the Driver Windows Tells me the Driver has failed to install correctly. The Roland Installer Application does not complete. I have to manually Close it... When I go to Device Manager the 808 Shows as an Other Device, however if I click printers and devices it shows as Unspecified Device with a Yellow ! next to it in both Cases.If I try to Update the Driver in Device Manager it says the latest Driver is already installed.

I use Windows 7 Ultimate... I really don't want to Upgrade it to Windows 10. Also I use Virtual DJ rather than Serato... I have nothing against Serato, however I have used Virtual DJ for 20 Years and have a PRO License.

As I was updating from the earlier 202 Controller I checked that the 808 was compatable with Windows 7 and Virtual DJ - And It does work fine with VDJ on my friends laptop.

I expected to be able to pretty much swap the units over, Install the Drivers and go for it...

I've tried all the Options as listed in the Start-Up Guide. I have spent many hours trying to Install the software and looking online for a solution. I am really frustrated with the whole thing at this point.

I am using Windows 7 Ultimate Edition Service Pack 1.

In Devices and Printers If I try the 'Troubleshoot this device' Option Windows says There is a Problem with the Pn'P Device. Virtual DJ Lists the 808 as an Option for Sound Output, however if I try to choose it I get a Failed to Initialize ASIO Driver error...

When I go into Virtual DJ the 202 Shows as an option, Even though I haven't . Is it possible that I have some old Driver files from the 202 which are conflicting with the 808 Driver?

I've tried to explain as best I could however it's not the easiest way to describe technical problems...
Surely it would be easier to send screenshots to show Error Messages and suchlike?

I look forward to recieving a reply and a Solution, as I know you guys at Roland are technical Geniuses ;-)

Thanks. Carlito

Inviato Mon 24 Feb 20 @ 6:03 pm
In Addition to Disable Driver Signing I have to Use advanced Boot Option and Disable Driver Signing on Startup

Inviato Wed 04 Mar 20 @ 12:55 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)