Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: VDJ 2021 Not updating/installing "virtualdj.cab" file corrupted

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

I had recently upgraded to VDJ 2021 and everything was working fine until I accepted "YES" to the new update: Build 5949. It did not go through the typical updating process, never shut down and restarted, etc. So I attempted to reinstall straight from the VDJ website and now I'm getting "This cabinet file 'virtualdj.cab" required for this installation is corrupt...." I am at a loss as to what to do. Running Windows 10 (64-bit)

Inviato Sat 27 Jun 20 @ 8:34 pm
Hello...can anyone help here?

Inviato Sun 28 Jun 20 @ 11:57 pm
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
Sounds like the download was incomplete. Did you try to download the installation again?

Inviato Mon 29 Jun 20 @ 7:09 am
LIMOLPRO InfinityMember since 2003
BootyMover wrote :
Hello...can anyone help here?

if you have an antivirus disable the antivirus
and re-download vdj 2021

Inviato Mon 29 Jun 20 @ 8:17 am
I have the same problem not updating or installing. I have tried to shut off all antivirals that I have and tried to reinstall VDJ but to no avail. Why is this being a continuous problem? I have it on my laptop and have no problems out of it. Seems that your program may need to be re-done. I have a lot of videos downloaded to an external hard drive and on the external hard drive is the program that I can not excess.

Inviato Wed 15 Jul 20 @ 10:01 am
VDJ Keeps shutting down. Is there a fix for it?

Inviato Thu 16 Jul 20 @ 6:27 pm
There might be, if you provide some useful information.

Inviato Thu 16 Jul 20 @ 7:24 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)