Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Denon Prime 2 - Beta testers - Page: 2

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Ok been testing the beta for last couple of days and very impressed had no major issues thus far. Just wanted to know is there a way to change waveform view to horizontal waveforms on the Prime 2 unit itself if not it would be nice feature if added

Inviato Wed 15 Jul 20 @ 4:45 pm
The Prime 2 is switchable between horizontal and vertical waveform view as standard. This is mentioned in the manual.

When connected to VDJ however, and using the VDJ Prime 2 skin, there is no horizontal option due to the slow refresh rate of the screen over USB. This was mentioned by djdad in the Prime 4 thread a while ago.

You do need to consider the limited amount of screen space too. Would you rather have a browser or slow horizontal waveforms?

Inviato Wed 15 Jul 20 @ 4:54 pm
Thats fine just thought id ask the question and thought it could have been implemented but obviously not without its issues so best to leave it as it is

Inviato Wed 15 Jul 20 @ 5:24 pm
Some folks have tweaked the Prime 4 screen skin...

I'd rather have a bigger browser!

Inviato Wed 15 Jul 20 @ 5:36 pm
djdad wrote :
Awaiting on a fix on Windows and will send you the files right after.

Anyone able to test on a Mac ?

I have a Denon Prime 2 and Mac. Im interested in beta testing.

Inviato Thu 30 Jul 20 @ 12:44 am
I would love to beta test Virtual DJ for the Denon Prime 2. :-)

Inviato Mon 03 Aug 20 @ 4:15 pm
Hello.
Can someone provide me some information about volume faders of prime 2 if they move also software faders in VDJ, because I was planning to play videos with this controller?

Inviato Fri 07 Aug 20 @ 5:03 pm
You've already posted this elsewhere. Please don't cross post.

Inviato Fri 07 Aug 20 @ 5:29 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)