Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Channel 1 Mute and Unresponsive After About 3 Seconds

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

So my board had some damage and I went to get it fixed. The issue was not at all related to this nor was it on this side of the board and I am confident it's a software issue. It might have to do with my audio settings because I don't fully understand how it all works.

When I load into virtual dj, everything works completely fine, about 3 seconds in, my first channel mutes itself and the knobs/volume bar doesn't respond AND my headphone button clicks itself in virtual dj. I have a hotkey to unmute it but it still doesn't respond with the knobs or volume. I have been searching everywhere and can't find a solution and I know it's not hardware because it works initially every time I load VDJ. Can someone please assist me?

Inviato Fri 10 Jul 20 @ 12:40 am
Post an screenshot of your audio config. My first guess is you have both headphone and master configured to the same channels on the sound card.

Post the image and we can advise.

You may have to upload somewhere and post a link here.

Inviato Fri 10 Jul 20 @ 12:45 am
https://snipboard.io/stXf5Z.jpg
https://snipboard.io/PltzUL.jpg

I just tried it on my laptop too, same thing.

Also the load button for the track turns off as soon as it mutes, it stops lighting up. Everything works and then it doesn't, I'm just hoping we can get this resolved. I feel like I've tried everything.

My speaker is through my computer, my headphones are through my board.

Inviato Fri 10 Jul 20 @ 1:00 am
Click this button first to set the default audio config for the controller.

Do you have speakers/headphones plugged into the controller

Inviato Fri 10 Jul 20 @ 1:07 am
I had no issues before, I just don't remember my setup.

My speakers are plugged into my computer, my board is connected to my computer with a USB, my headphones are plugged into my board.

I just don't understand why it's muting and then also making my whole channel 1 unresponsive. I can unmute the channel and all my other channels work and have sound. Including channel 1 if I unmute it, but after it mutes in like 3 seconds, even if I unmute it I can't use the channel at all.

Inviato Fri 10 Jul 20 @ 1:10 am

Make sure the switches (10) are all set to USB. My guess is Channel 1 is not as that is the one that is muting.

Inviato Fri 10 Jul 20 @ 1:14 am
Wow you are an absolute LIFE SAVER THANK YOU! I was so stressed out that it might have been a hardware problem. Thank you so much. For anyone else who might come across the same issue, on my board (DDJ-RX) this switch was at the front end that would be facing your body rather than on top like the screenshot. I had a feeling it had to do with Phono/Line and I was looking on VDJ but it was on the actual board. Thank you thank you thank you!!!!!

Inviato Fri 10 Jul 20 @ 1:18 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)