Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: My recorded mix stops playing at 5:35 minute mark

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Hi,

I've been recording mixes on VDJ for the longest time without any issues. I recorded a one hour mix last night and when I played it back on Windows Media Player, Groove Tunes, ITunes and Winamp, it gets stuck on the 5:35 minute mark and they all pop up an error saying that this file is not supported by the media player. If I want to listen to the rest of the mix, I have to forward it a minute or so. When I play back the recorded mix on VDJ, it only acknowledges it until the 5:35 mark. The first track of the mix is about six minutes long and when I listen to the original full version track, there isn't seem to be any problems with it.

What do you think might have gone wrong? It was such a perfect mix and now I have to mix and record it again :(

Thanks in advance

Inviato Mon 03 Aug 20 @ 5:20 am
What format is the recording? Have you tried opening it with audio editing software?

Inviato Mon 03 Aug 20 @ 8:42 am
mp 320 and I haven't tried to open it in an audio editing software. I also uploaded my mixes to Mixcloud.com and it won't load after 5:35 mark, either. So the problem seems to be in general.

Inviato Mon 03 Aug 20 @ 3:45 pm
I just tried opening it with ocenaudio editer and it only loads it up to the 5:35 mark but I can clearly see that mix is one hour long within my files and it's 142,000 kb so I don't really know what happened at the 5:35 mark. I guess I just have to mix and record it again. I just hope the second mix turns out as good as the first one. :(

Inviato Mon 03 Aug 20 @ 3:57 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)