Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: More Options for mixer order

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

When connected vdj to a supported midi mixer it allows you to see on the software what you actually doing in the mixer and it’s great.
The only problem is when im in situation that I need to use the two right decks as my 1+2 decks.
U can manage the sound card to do that but u still see on your screen the movement of the 2 left decks.

Mixer order options are 1234 | 1324 | 3124

the 3412 option is missing.
You can also see it in the picture.

Thanks 🙏

Inviato Sat 05 Sep 20 @ 11:59 am
VDJ offers the most common channel orders. Most equipment uses either 1234 or 3124.

If VDJ were to offer every single possible combination of four channels, there would be 24 tick boxes - most of which nobody would need.

What is the "situation" which makes you need an unusual, non standard mixer order?

Inviato Sat 05 Sep 20 @ 12:12 pm
NicotuxHome userMember since 2014
i.e. in my 8decks skin ... i only set 13578642 or 75318642 or 12345678 LOL

there is no limitation, most common are only shortcuts, you can set whatever you want by the use of leftdeck rightdeck leftcross rightcross
and go far forward by the use of leftvideo and rightvideo

for 3412 map custom button with things like that :
deck 3 leftdeck & deck 4 leftdeck & leftcross only & leftvideo & deck 1 rightdeck & rightcross only & rightvideo & deck 2 rightdeck
make decks 3&4 left and decks 1&2 right and the crossfader mixing 4<->1 with videos

without 'only' 3&4 would play/stop together and 1&2 would play/stop together with faderStart and faderStartStop

Inviato Sat 05 Sep 20 @ 12:52 pm

groovindj wrote :
VDJ offers the most common channel orders. Most equipment uses either 1234 or 3124.

If VDJ were to offer every single possible combination of four channels, there would be 24 tick boxes - most of which nobody would need.

What is the "situation" which makes you need an unusual, non standard mixer order?

I don’t expect vdj to support all possible combinations.
But in “situation” That I play together/after another dj that use the 2 left channels - It’s
more than reasonable to ask the vdj team make the 3412 option available, and let me play with the 2 right channels correctly, don’t u think?

Inviato Sat 05 Sep 20 @ 3:35 pm
Nicotux wrote :
i.e. in my 8decks skin ... i only set 13578642 or 75318642 or 12345678 LOL

there is no limitation, most common are only shortcuts, you can set whatever you want by the use of leftdeck rightdeck leftcross rightcross
and go far forward by the use of leftvideo and rightvideo

for 3412 map custom button with things like that :
deck 3 leftdeck & deck 4 leftdeck & leftcross only & leftvideo & deck 1 rightdeck & rightcross only & rightvideo & deck 2 rightdeck
make decks 3&4 left and decks 1&2 right and the crossfader mixing 4<->1 with videos

without 'only' 3&4 would play/stop together and 1&2 would play/stop together with faderStart and faderStartStop

In my 20 decks skin im also using 7481951125 option. 😉

But in my 2 channel skin the 3412 option supposed to be there...

Inviato Sat 05 Sep 20 @ 3:40 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)