Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: Editors and other popups closing with return key

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Hi there,

when i edit something (a.e. some ID3 tags), i need to take my mouse into the hand and move it and klick to the "OK" button. This is ok when im at home. If would be nice if the form will be saved and closed with the Return key on the keyboard. Then i can edit it better during the gig.

Return key -> save and close
Escape Key -> close without saving

Inviato Sat 05 Sep 20 @ 5:48 pm
NicotuxHome userMember since 2014
its not user friendly but it is not totally impossible :
OK button have to be select using TAB or shift+TAB key then return/enter/Space key is working
also working with other buttons (prev,next, write tags), or combo (color) but not with options
Escape is .... undoing nothing but the last action (last entrie in a text input area) really unusefull

Inviato Sat 05 Sep 20 @ 6:14 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
esc works, return used to confirm & exit for tag editing
a lot of the tag editor key shortcuts are ALT+ but ALT+RETURN is hooked into some useless full screen short cut, not sure if it's windows or some now dead backcompat type of thing, I can say ALT+RETURN when tag editing is an absolute show stopper, I've brought it up before, maybe it was missed

Inviato Sat 05 Sep 20 @ 6:18 pm
NicotuxHome userMember since 2014
Just try ALT+ENTER waow ^^ .. really is an absolute show stopper ... VDJ hangs in some wrong screen resolution, don't kill, don't give screen to another app, very hard to go back to usable session
As windows does not do this out of VDJ, it's not a nVidia / Windows shortcut

Inviato Sat 05 Sep 20 @ 7:00 pm
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
Alt+Enter was indeed supposed to work for this, but looks like DirectX 11 likes to take over this combination by default...
Will fix for next update.

Inviato Sun 06 Sep 20 @ 11:48 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)