Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: Script to display selected sampler bank name on skin?

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

The title says it all. If anyone knows that bit of script please share:-)

Inviato Wed 09 Sep 20 @ 2:23 pm
locodogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
where? depends where you want it but this is a custom_button
`get_sampler_bank`

Inviato Wed 09 Sep 20 @ 3:04 pm
locodog wrote :
`get_sampler_bank`

I want it to display on my skin so I know which bank is loaded without having to dive way down in the browser section. PLease see image. Right now I have custom text there saying Video Bay 1.

Inviato Wed 09 Sep 20 @ 4:52 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
replace your text="VIDEO BAY 1" (or format="VIDEO BAY 1") with action="get_sampler_bank" in your <textzone><text> line.

In your skin though, i see another block with BAY 3 and some samples(?) below. The action above will get the same of the currently selected Sample Bank. What's the purpose of the BAY 3 buttons ?

Inviato Wed 09 Sep 20 @ 5:00 pm
With the default pad coding, it does display there.

If that's a custom skin which you've written, then have a look at the XML code for the pad section in the wiki or in the default skin, to see how it's done.

Inviato Wed 09 Sep 20 @ 5:02 pm
locodog wrote :
`get_sampler_bank`

That did it thanks!!!!

Inviato Wed 09 Sep 20 @ 5:03 pm
djdad wrote :
replace your text="VIDEO BAY 1" (or format="VIDEO BAY 1") with action="get_sampler_bank" in your <textzone><text> line.

In your skin though, i see another block with BAY 3 and some samples(?) below. The action above will get the same of the currently selected Sample Bank. What's the purpose of the BAY 3 buttons ?

I converted all those slots to sample playback buttons in my skin. So I have 16 slots available to trigger banks of video clips. I just called it Video Bay 1, 2, 3, 4 etc because I want to use them primarily for video clips. I have many different banks of clips so when I switch to different banks having the bank name displayed helps me select a proper theme for the music I am playing. Thanks to all for your help!

Inviato Wed 09 Sep 20 @ 5:09 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)