Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: how to save tracks in Sidelist / Playlist for next VDJ Session?

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

ViMarDJPRO InfinityMember since 2018
hi,
my problem is, that when i´m closing the VDJ (2020 5308.1532 - it isn´t updating automatically) Programm, the tracks in the sidelist and Playlist aren´t saved till the next VDJ session. The tracks there staying the same from a past session, which i played long time ago.

how to fix that?

Inviato Mon 28 Sep 20 @ 8:06 am
you are running a very old build of VDJ time to update and get all the fixes

Current BUILD 6106 (2020-09-14)

Inviato Mon 28 Sep 20 @ 9:41 am
normally it should update automatically, VDJ has internet connectivity.

last time when i updated, the wohe VDJ look and functionality changed, because of this im still waiting.
but maybe i really should give it a try and update manually.

Inviato Mon 28 Sep 20 @ 10:32 am
you can still use the old skins and revert the changed settings to your preference

i wish vdj updates would respect our settings but i think this is their way of saying look at our new features.

Inviato Mon 28 Sep 20 @ 12:18 pm
DanniBX wrote :
hi,
my problem is, that when i´m closing the VDJ (2020 5308.1532 - it isn´t updating automatically) Programm, the tracks in the sidelist and Playlist aren´t saved till the next VDJ session. The tracks there staying the same from a past session, which i played long time ago.

how to fix that?

Are you on Windows or MAC?
If you are on Windows you may want to check Windows Defender. A fairly recent update included an option similar to Gatekeeper for MAC's
This option "locks" "Documents" folder on your system and you need to allow apps to modify anything in there.
"Documents\VirtualDJ" folder is where VirtualDJ stores all it's data.
Therefore check if your Windows Defender has "locked" "Documents" folder and if so, give VirtualDJ access to modify files within it

Inviato Mon 28 Sep 20 @ 1:52 pm
PhantomDeejay wrote :
DanniBX wrote :
hi,

how to fix that?

Are you on Windows or MAC?
If you are on Windows you may want to check Windows Defender. A fairly recent update included an option similar to Gatekeeper for MAC's
This option "locks" "Documents" folder on your system and you need to allow apps to modify anything in there.
"Documents\VirtualDJ" folder is where VirtualDJ stores all it's data.
Therefore check if your Windows Defender has "locked" "Documents" folder and if so, give VirtualDJ access to modify files within it

I´ve done a manual update from the vdj download-website. So far, the issue with the Side-/Playlist save seems to be solved.
I´m on Windows 10, looked up the windows defender settings, i can´t find such a "Folder-locking feature", further VDJ has the rights for incomming/outgoing connections. the Playlists in my account are steady updated.

Inviato Mon 12 Oct 20 @ 8:40 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)