Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Stems do NOT work on the first note of a track

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Stems Can NOT mute the first note of a track.

This is not a big issue unless creates a loop that includes the first note of a track, and wishes to remove some of the stems from that loop, then when loop repeats there that first sound from the first beat of the track, could be a vocal that should be muted, for example (which will sound like a short yip, part of a sung lyric). Once a bit into the track the the stems are muted correctly.

To illustrate this, have created a one beat loop at beginning of track, with all stems muted. (all stems EQs full counter clockwise, and all stems pads off, black)
Here is video, of the one beat loop NOT muting the part of the first note (the amount of the note NOT muted, will vary, sometimes longer).

At 5 sec into the video, I move the loop into the track one beat and as expected, the stems MUTE completely, as they do at every other place in the track.

Its only the the part of first Beat of a track that the stems can NOT MUTE or control/effect.

https://gyazo.com/011149da7a297568501ca5fec478e164

(I know there is no sound, would have to use different video recording software and upload to cloud, to record the audio also, but one can see sound on the Master Out VU meter at top of screen during the first 5 seconds when the loop is at the beginning of the track. And the Master Out show NO sound once I move the loop further into the track one beat)

Happens on all tracks I have tried.

above tested with
VDJ v8.5-64 b6167 w Default Pro Skin
No Controller connected

Inviato Sun 22 Nov 20 @ 11:13 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)