Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: waveform disappering after 30 mins of use of VDJ ver b6609
I have been using vdj b6609 new updated version, never happened before like this. I can not see any wave forms on both channels after 30 min of use, i had to restart vdj again in order to see those back. I got 2 wedding gigs back to back in next 2 days. Please help me!!

Inviato Tue 24 Aug 21 @ 5:47 am
TVD UKPRO InfinityMember since 2007

Inviato Tue 24 Aug 21 @ 11:11 am
Just for the record I did a 3 hour set using b6606 with no problems at all using a dell 390 desktop.The picture posted showing the screen shot I noticed that the battery was showing 41% no power supply plug in and no waveforms it could be that as the battery runs down the machine shuts down certain things but saying that does the waveforms disapper when the power supply is pluged in?.

Inviato Tue 24 Aug 21 @ 2:20 pm
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
Since it looks like both the overview and scratch waveform don't show, it could indicate some graphics driver problem.

Inviato Tue 24 Aug 21 @ 2:31 pm
Check your graphics aren't going in to some hyper power saving mode on battery only.

Inviato Tue 24 Aug 21 @ 2:43 pm
DJ Skylite wrote :
I noticed that the battery was showing 41% no power supply plug in and no waveforms it could be that as the battery runs down the machine shuts down certain things but saying that does the waveforms disapper when the power supply is pluged in?.

When I look at the photo.. It appears to me that... the 41% power level, is that of phone, used to take the photo, and may not be the battery level of the laptop running VDJ.

And I have had no issues with waveforms on the 6606 update, running it for hours.

Inviato Tue 24 Aug 21 @ 4:06 pm
just had the same issue. in version 8 no problems. In version 2021 V8 . 5-64 B6747 I took the entire computer reloaded windows 10 and deleted all other programs and still got the same result. tried the roll back to 6541 didnt work .

Inviato Sun 21 Nov 21 @ 10:44 pm
I'd be curious to see if you tried a different skin and see if you have the issue. Shouldn't be the skin but easy enough to see

Inviato Tue 23 Nov 21 @ 1:39 am
The skin change didnt make a difference. What ever the issue is , version 8 works. Version 2021 not so much. anyone else have any ideas.

Inviato Fri 26 Nov 21 @ 10:06 pm
solution , nvidia , go to configure sli, turn it to disabled , go to physx setting , processor select card like nvidia geoforce , apply, restart computer.

Inviato Fri 26 Nov 21 @ 10:35 pm