Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Playlist History
Hi All, In previous versions where you have a 'history' of the music played on a specific date, it used to save it / timestamp it at said played time, & the running order.
When you revisit the folder to view the order, it was played in, the tab 'played at' is now not available in the drop down menu - you can select 'last played' but if you played said track after the date in question, it will display that date, not the date of the history file you are looking at, if that makes sense.....

When looking at my own account via the web under 'my sets' the music played in showing in order.

Could the tab selection 'played at' be added back in ??

Inviato Mon 13 Sep 21 @ 9:31 am

Inviato Mon 13 Sep 21 @ 9:43 am
locodogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013

Play time is there, it's hardcoded.

Inviato Mon 13 Sep 21 @ 9:52 am
I’m not seeing this ? & there is no tab / columns to add in this ??

Inviato Fri 17 Sep 21 @ 12:35 am
Play Time does not show, also, when viewing my history and looking at columns that can be selected. See below of screenshots of avail columns. (Ver 6636 and went back to the default Pro skin):

Inviato Fri 17 Sep 21 @ 4:59 am
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
It should be there by default.
You could reset browserColumns option if not. (This will reset columns for all folder types though)

Inviato Fri 17 Sep 21 @ 5:04 am
reporting back.

Steps taken:

version 6636
Choose default skin Pro
and then in options browserOptions clicked the X to the right, resetting it.
restarted VDJ
and then choose one day in history.. and look at avail columns..

one can see fewer columns selected, only the defaults. yet I don't see the Play Time column avail.

PS this is not important for me, just trying to help troubleshoot.

------------------------
UPDATE: SOLVED: even thought it is NOT in the column selector,

Resetting the browserColumns in Options. DID ADD the "Play Time" column when viewing a date in History, by default.

Thank you Adion

Inviato Fri 17 Sep 21 @ 5:21 am
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
It will not be in the list because it can't be removed either. But you should see the column itself.

Inviato Fri 17 Sep 21 @ 5:33 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
If u dont see the column, most likely it was shrinked to almost zero width, So try to put mouse between the visible columns and resize to reveal the hidden one, or - if u still cant find it - you can delete the entry of the BrowserColumns setting

Inviato Fri 17 Sep 21 @ 1:51 pm