Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Waveforms not appearing in Virtual DJ Remote
I have the latest version available on the App Store as well as the latest version of Virtual DJ.

I’m using an IPad Air (latest model) with iPad OS 15.1 (latest)

Waveforms will not appear in the default waveform view (Blue & Red Waveforms with Little bar counters) but they do appear in the alternate Colored waveform option.

This is specifically in Virtual DJ Remote with the default Skin.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Inviato Sun 21 Nov 21 @ 3:15 am
Probably because the VDJ Remote is very old and doesn't get much love from Atomix, whereas the main VDJ software has had numerous changes since the remote was released.

One of those changes is the introduction of stems (along with a new type of waveform).

Inviato Sun 21 Nov 21 @ 9:13 am
Great, & I just spent $9.99 on it....

Inviato Sun 21 Nov 21 @ 9:47 am
I just gave it a try - seems to work OK here (iPhone 8).

Inviato Sun 21 Nov 21 @ 10:00 am
groovindj wrote :
I just gave it a try - seems to work OK here (iPhone 8).

Interesting. I'm on iPad though so it may be a slight difference in our OS. I'm assuming it could just be a bug on my end.

Inviato Sun 21 Nov 21 @ 10:25 am
I'll try my iPad later...

Inviato Sun 21 Nov 21 @ 10:28 am
Just use VNC. It's free and you get the whole VDJ skin on your tablet instead of that horrible out of date interface.

Works perfectly on my 2018 ipad.

Inviato Sun 21 Nov 21 @ 11:32 am
kradcliffe wrote :
Just use VNC. It's free and you get the whole VDJ skin on your tablet instead of that horrible out of date interface.

Works perfectly on my 2018 ipad.

TY is VNC on the App Store?

Inviato Sun 21 Nov 21 @ 3:09 pm
I'm assuming so. On the Windows side I use VNC server then on the ipad the app is called VNC connect.

I've given up hope of Atomix ever updating the remote interface now. shame as it could be 100 times better than it is.

Inviato Sun 21 Nov 21 @ 5:31 pm
kradcliffe wrote :
I'm assuming so. On the Windows side I use VNC server then on the ipad the app is called VNC connect.

I've given up hope of Atomix ever updating the remote interface now. shame as it could be 100 times better than it is.

Yes, and the fact that it still costs $9.99 is crazy to me. Surely it couldn't be that difficult to update that app...

Inviato Mon 22 Nov 21 @ 12:44 am
Well I've spoken to the developer about it. Been on the radar for ages but something more important always comes along.

Inviato Mon 22 Nov 21 @ 8:28 am
kradcliffe wrote :
Well I've spoken to the developer about it. Been on the radar for ages but something more important always comes along.

Thanks, I love virtual DJ, but charging $9.99 for a poorly maintained app is disappointing. They should either lower the price or move it up the priority chain. It desperately needs a make-over & bug fixes.

Inviato Fri 26 Nov 21 @ 6:51 am