Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: Denon SC5000 w/ LC6000
Could we get the skin for the player updated to where it shows the wave for the LC6000 when hooked up please?

Inviato Fri 24 Jun 22 @ 4:38 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
The current screen skin for SC5000 (and 6000) should have an option (in On Screen Settings->DECK panel) to have Sub-Deck and choose which one to display. So you could have the SC5000 controlled Deck at the top and a Sub-deck below with the data from any Deck such as the one the LC6000 is assigned to.

If you dont have this option, perhaps you have some older version of the screen skin, so you can either update it from Extensions or delete the zip file from /Skins folder and let VirtualDJ to re-download it when the SC is connected.

Inviato Fri 24 Jun 22 @ 4:47 am
Ok I didn’t know that, I’ll actually try it right now.

Thanks for the info, I’ll try it and report back.

Inviato Fri 24 Jun 22 @ 4:59 am
Ok I got it 🤙🏾

But could I get the scratch wave instead of the progress wave?

The place where the title is could we split that in half and on the other side that’s where the progress wave goes??

Inviato Fri 24 Jun 22 @ 5:21 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Hmm, I think the scratchwaves should be in the mid section, between the 2 Decks, where you have the sampler. Tap at the left side of the mid section, to hide the Sampler.

and probably get rid of the Deck Pads section (in Screen settings) to get more height in Waves

Inviato Fri 24 Jun 22 @ 6:51 am
Ok I found it, got it all setup how I like it to look.

Thanks for the time and info 🤙🏾

Inviato Fri 24 Jun 22 @ 12:19 pm