Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: problems with cd's

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

I use atomix on my laptop, this is a pentium600 with 64mbmemory, and a dvd-drive(speed8speed)
My problem is that i use many cd's with mp3's on my laptop(laptop has a hd of 5gb). But when i want to load a number from a cd, atomix has problems with it and hangs for a few seconds and then continous.
How can i get writh of the hanging, or what can i do about it?

Sorry for my bad Englisch btw.

DJ LT

Inviato Tue 17 Jul 01 @ 2:16 pm
You could try this:

Make sure that there are no other programs running when playing atomix. Disable all your task bar functions, you need to free up as much system resources as posible. Also get the latest direct X (Version8) and you need more RAM, at least 128mgs

You should also transfer all you music from CD to MP3 using nero burner. Then you dont have to mix from CD to MP3 etc.

hope this helps

Inviato Wed 18 Jul 01 @ 12:40 pm
The cd's i use are already mp3 cd's. I have only 4gb memory on my laptop and therefor i have about 35 cd's with mp3 wich i play with atomix, using the search mode.
It is really great, because now i have al my mp3's registred and played in one program.
But the problem was, is when i select a mp3 wich is on a cd, and i put the cd in, the music that is plying on that moment on the other deck skips. Thats the problem i want to get wrid of.

DJ LT

Inviato Wed 18 Jul 01 @ 5:43 pm
SIMPLE:
buy more RAM(where i live 256 is only $50), which will probobly fix it, or buy a new hard drive or a new laptop(getting expensive)

Inviato Thu 19 Jul 01 @ 12:41 am
DJ RickPRO InfinityMember since 2003
80 gig external firewire Hard Drive... It'll hold about 2500 songs.

Inviato Fri 27 Jul 01 @ 1:47 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)