Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Help Me.... - Page: 1

Questa parte dell'argomento è obsoleta e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate

VOXDCPRO InfinityMember since 2003
I need to know where do you guys get all your songs from, I know you get it from audiogalaxy or somewhere else, but how do you know what to select and from where to select it from.
I hear you guys say that you have over 1000 or 10,000 songs. I was wondering from where do you guys get that from.
If anyone can help me out, giving me a website to go to, or whatever you guys use, would be very helpfull. Oh yeah, I like Trance and Hard trance. I don't know that many song names and they are some that I have never heard of before, and that is why I want to know how you guys get it.
Thanx

...VOXDC...

Inviato Mon 25 Mar 02 @ 9:10 pm
i have the same problem too. but when you look long enough.. you will find stuff.. trust me. what i like to do on audiogalaxy is look for the groups on there. find a jungle, dnb, or house or techno group. then click on the user's names and look at their shared folder. for me that's a great way to find new stuff. or also go onto kazaa and just start off with the basics of typing in "dj" or "techno remix" or "uk garage" or just very general things and just build from that. but actually i pretty much posted the same question as you on a different forum on here

Inviato Mon 25 Mar 02 @ 9:23 pm
www.tranceaddict.com
www.hottrance.com

theresa staring point =)

Inviato Mon 25 Mar 02 @ 10:20 pm
manuelHome userMember since 2002
i get my ep's from private ftp's of people that rip from their own 12"s and cd's :)

Inviato Mon 25 Mar 02 @ 11:04 pm
I just buy all my music and rip it on to my computer.

Inviato Tue 26 Mar 02 @ 12:21 am
DJ CocoPRO InfinityMember since 2003
I use winmx.com

Inviato Tue 26 Mar 02 @ 3:25 am
Same here WINMX is the best thing for finding rare tracks too !

Inviato Tue 26 Mar 02 @ 3:35 am
djspicHome userMember since 2002
I can't record my mixes,,i start recording,,but when i go to play it back and listen there's nothing there,,,and this is v2.1,,the older version worked fine,,,please help!!

Inviato Tue 26 Mar 02 @ 4:36 am
DJ RickPRO InfinityMember since 2003
14 years worth of DJ archives... still ripping

Inviato Tue 26 Mar 02 @ 5:05 am
VOXDCPRO InfinityMember since 2003
I know you guys use winmx or audiogalaxy, but what I was trying to say was how do you guys come up with the name of the songs and who is the artist, that is what I am trying to find out. Where do you get the info, cause its really hard to find songs without knowing any artists or song names. I checked tranceaddict and the other one, but is there more than that.
Thanks

...VOXDC...

Inviato Tue 26 Mar 02 @ 5:46 am
DJ RickPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Check the web site of your favorite radio station, they usually have a play list. or the current charts.

Inviato Tue 26 Mar 02 @ 8:23 am
crundlePRO InfinityMember since 2003
join a group on audiogalaxy like local cleveland dj's - good group who are into trance. Once on there, ask people to send you their favourite trance tracks and you will receive them....

Inviato Tue 26 Mar 02 @ 11:18 am
hey crundle, i know you just used that group name as an example, and maybe just picked it out of a hat. but are you from cleveland? and if so which one? i'm from cleveland, ohio. just curious is all

Inviato Tue 26 Mar 02 @ 11:45 am
corePRO InfinityMember since 2003
www.homebass.com
dancemusic.about.com
Cheers,
Core

Inviato Tue 26 Mar 02 @ 5:39 pm
I was just wondering if anyone out there had a problem similar to mine,,,I recorded a mix on atomix 2.1 and it displayed later as several different folders,,,when before if you record a mix on the older version it would be in one folder,,,and the reason I'm asking is I don't want my mix to have breaks in between the tracks when I listen to it,,please help me!!!!!

Inviato Tue 26 Mar 02 @ 7:41 pm
In the record panel you have to dissable the option that allows (lets) you to split your records! Understand me???
Bye,
Dj Coc "Argentina"

Inviato Tue 26 Mar 02 @ 9:06 pm
Thanx Dj Cox!! But I was also wondering if I keep that option and don't disable it,,will it affect my mix that I recorded and have breaks in between tracks,,eventhough it was a mix,,,thanx!!!!

Inviato Tue 26 Mar 02 @ 9:51 pm
Thanx for your help,,but I'm still not clear on one thing,,if I don't disable that option will it make my mix have breaks between the tracks,,eventhough it is a mix,,like when I play on a cd after I burn it !!thankxx!!

Inviato Tue 26 Mar 02 @ 9:53 pm
djspic, the topic isn't about your issue... just create a new discussion, it is very annoying to see the discussion die because of changing subjects... Hope u understand, this isn't meant to attack you...

Thanks

Inviato Tue 26 Mar 02 @ 10:54 pm
djspicc: I dont think so

Inviato Wed 27 Mar 02 @ 5:19 am
67%