Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: Skin submitting/review : quesiton about logo

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

AwaxHome userMember since 2002
So, I already have the www.atomixmp3.com on my skin but I have a question about the logo.

My skin is all black and white ... should the logo be in original color (yellow & black) or can I change it to black & white ????

Then, where can I find a "clean" logo, or should I hack the site images to get it ?

Inviato Mon 15 Apr 02 @ 7:21 pm
I've make skins where the color is not original yellow and blue and so i think you can use other colors.

Second i used the logo above at the hompage and used it.

I find it really good that you make skins not based on original decks so the users have more to choose.

greetz
Janosch

Inviato Mon 15 Apr 02 @ 9:14 pm
There are clean(/easily rearranged) logos on the Press-page, they probably work better than trying to edit out all those transparent edges..

Inviato Mon 15 Apr 02 @ 9:40 pm
I believe that Atomixmp3 have no objections to you choosing your own colors on the atomix-logo.

But from what I understand, using logo's and brands from other companies and products are not desired. I guess it depends on the products that the skins are made to look like. There is a legal issue if it can be proven that the sale of atomixmp3 is increased due to exploitation of the popularity of non-atomixmp3-products.
I'm no lawyer... so I might be mistaken. But I suspect the atomix-team is well aware of this issue.

- Jim

Inviato Mon 15 Apr 02 @ 11:49 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)