Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: [SOUND SETUP] SB LIVE! imposible to configure H E L P !!! i'm becoming crazy!!!

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

It's imposible for me to configure the progrm with a sb live! so as to monitor the music before mixing. Help me please.

Es imposible totalmente para mí configurar el puñetero pograma bien llevo 2 semanas para configurarlo y no puedo. Elijo las dos opciones del medio es decir:
tarjeta 3d y altavoces y cascos para monitorear. Y no PUEDO! porq le doy a grabar y me dice q nada de nada. Que elija algo q me deje marcarsoft mix o algo asi. Pero no puedo.
GRacias por leerlo.
(madrid) España 2001

Inviato Sun 18 Feb 01 @ 3:54 pm
Have you paid for the full version? Are you using an illegal vrack, because if you are you will not be able to use any of the soundcard functions other than the normal one set of speakers. My advice would be to buy the full version of atomixmp3, although it isn't something one would relish doing as the price is RIDICULOUS. When you consider the other things you could spend $60 on, and consider what you actually get for your money (a relatively basic mixing utility with lots of bugs and drawbacks) you may just want to put up with the problems. Of course, if they reduced the price to a sensible one like $15, i would purchase it immediately, and they would find they make more money at the lower price because more people would buy it and less people like you would use cracks. But far be it from me to dictate economics; supply/demand equilibrium, etc. The atomix team will learn in time, hopefully...

Inviato Sun 18 Feb 01 @ 6:34 pm
'Anonymous' - posting such messages while being so (anonymous) is cheap and simple ;-)

Did you do your homework before writing such nonsense ? Take a look for alternative packages and you will find that you have to pay significantly more than the price you are not willing to pay for AtomixMP3.

I've bought the very first version of it (there have been two updates since then), and I haven't experienced any symptom of regret since then.

Way to go AtomixMP3, keep up the good work, and I'm looking forward for the next version.

DJ Corpse

Inviato Sun 18 Feb 01 @ 9:54 pm
Yan-XPRO InfinityHonorary memberMember since 2003
Sir you can use this feature only woth the full version ! contact service@atomixmp3.com if you need more help!

Besides, to ANONYMOUS, we are working on new features but we need - as all the development team - time! I just remember that for 59$95 you have all the upgrades totally free....

Inviato Tue 20 Feb 01 @ 1:08 pm
John-oHome userMember since 2001
$15, huh? That would be rediculus. Look at Otsjuke, Visiosonic, DJ Power, etc....Atomix is the cheapest one out there! And the only one that beatmatches!!! If only Atomix would improve their audio pipeline(like Otsjuke), it would be perfect! Mabie you two should merge companies! ;) Just jokin.

Inviato Wed 21 Feb 01 @ 7:48 pm
listen up dicknuts, i said it was expensive for what you get, i wasn't comparing tit to the price of other mixing utilities, as that is irrevelent to my point. Anyone with programming knowledge could create a beat mixing algorithm and such that is incorporated in this program so stop saying that the algorithm alone is worth the $60, as its not. AGAIN, i reiterate, it is too much money for what it is, the sum of its part or the program as a whole is not worth that much especially considering the quality and its poor performance on relatively slow computer systems. Stop brown-nosing and look at it in an unbiased way gimps. That $60 would go a long way to buying some decks and a mixer which is infinitely better and more appropriate.

_*MiX MaStEr*_

Inviato Sun 25 Feb 01 @ 9:01 pm
excuse me? find me external DJ-cd decks with mp3 playing capability.. and so that browsing large mp3 cd's with hundreds of songs is easy (maybe connecting a flat monitor to the dj deck would help? :)).. Oh, don't bother.. THERE'S NONE you dumb.

Besides i don't think you have tried the other programs. There's many "wannabe" programs which perform poorly.. So i suggest you make a better matching/counting algorithms yourself and license them for 15$ .. LOL .. give me a break lamer.

Inviato Tue 27 Feb 01 @ 7:47 pm
I'm dumb? First of all learn to write an articulate paragraph before you insult my intelligence. It is you who appears to be the retard. Go pay your $60 for atomix, i don't care. By the way, when i have finished my algorithm i'll license it for free and then i'll come around and shove your computer up your arse you fucking idiot.

_*mIx MaStEr*_

Inviato Sat 03 Mar 01 @ 12:41 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)