Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Protection error 4 - Page: 1

Questa parte dell'argomento è obsoleta e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate

I gave in my serial nr, but got this message. I have a party this evening... I bought the machine today and it's already crap! What can I do to make it work!

yours gratefully

Vince

Inviato Sat 26 Nov 05 @ 6:39 pm
djbambiPRO InfinityMember since 2003

Inviato Sat 26 Nov 05 @ 7:12 pm
Am I the only one with this problem, cuz I still haven't got any reply...

Cheers

Vince

Inviato Tue 29 Nov 05 @ 10:50 am
I will fix it for you now, look at your support folder in 10 minutes :)

Inviato Tue 29 Nov 05 @ 12:56 pm
LienLaHome userMember since 2005
hi,
I have the same problem; it says there's a protection error 4.
what do I have to do?

Lien

Inviato Fri 23 Dec 05 @ 4:58 pm
Download the update to 3.2 for Console version.

That should fix the protection error:)

Inviato Fri 23 Dec 05 @ 6:47 pm
Hola.

I have the same problem; it says there's a protection error 4.
what do I have to do?
My version 7.0.5

Inviato Mon 09 Jul 12 @ 11:20 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005

Inviato Mon 09 Jul 12 @ 11:27 am
dracolLE userMember since 2013
I have cleaned my registry, made sure there was no trace of VDJ home on my PC, restarted, reinstalled and am still receiving protection error 4... Please Help! I also cannot register my key. I Just bought the numark mixtrack pro this week..

Inviato Thu 02 May 13 @ 4:21 pm

Inviato Thu 02 May 13 @ 9:05 pm
I have. I was told to follow the steps that I did in the prior post. I opened another ticket... I also have tried the various solutions on the internet without success... My controller is useless!

Inviato Fri 03 May 13 @ 12:23 am
You will need to await for a response to your support ticket. Nobody on the forums can help you with protection errors. You can also try using the live chat facility via the above support page.

Also, please register your serial number to your account http://www.virtualdj.com/users/edit.html and then download the correct version from your Download Center: http://www.virtualdj.com/download/updates.html

It could be that you are using the wrong serial for the installer (For example, you have both VirtualDJ LE for Hercules RMX and MK2 and you are trying to use the RMX serlal with MK2 VirtualDJ LE or vice-versa.)

This issue also commonly occurs if illegal versions of the software have been used. If you have a legitimate version, then this can be resolved via your support ticket providing that you register it. Otherwise, please support the software and its future development by purchasing it http://www.virtualdj.com/buy/index.html (Especially if you are a working DJ and are making money as a result of using it.)

Inviato Fri 03 May 13 @ 7:19 am
So you are accusing me of using pirated software! By the way do you know that Virtual DJ comes with the Numark Mixtrack Pro? I did purchase that for $250! I am trying out Serato DJ now and it works! I guess I will have to spend another $150 and buy it. Thank you for the help making up my mind...

Inviato Fri 03 May 13 @ 12:56 pm
Support staff wrote :
This issue also commonly occurs if illegal versions of the software have been used.

That is a suggestion as to the possible problem, not an accusation.

Generally when this happens there has been an illegal version installed on that PC previously, but that may not be the case.

Keith

Inviato Fri 03 May 13 @ 1:47 pm
how do i fix this error i just got the software and automatically i have a problem

Inviato Wed 25 Dec 13 @ 11:35 am

Inviato Wed 25 Dec 13 @ 2:07 pm
i have the same problem

Inviato Sat 28 Dec 13 @ 5:53 pm
As already posted above, please contact support.

Nobody on the forums can help you with this issue.

Inviato Sat 28 Dec 13 @ 6:35 pm
I need help fixing my virtual dj 7.5 it has protection error 4 and i dont know what to do.

Inviato Thu 25 Dec 14 @ 5:34 pm

Inviato Thu 25 Dec 14 @ 6:34 pm
87%