Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: any suggestions about a sound card?

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

im running vdj pro with the 2 tcv and i have 2 stanton t.80s and m.202 mixer im currently running through my hercules mixer as a sound card but get high latency and im not sure where to get any other sound cards or even what kind so if ne1 has any suggestions i would appreciate it thanks. Mike.

Inviato Mon 13 Nov 06 @ 3:21 am
DJKicePRO InfinityMember since 2005
Depends what kind of system you run also. You could have the best sound card, but your computer might be slugged.

If you have a desktop I woud grab a M-Audio Delta 44

If you have a laoptop I wold grab a ESI U46DJ

I use both and I can back them up with a good reputation. I have a high end PC, I run at 0.8ms latency on the Delta and 1.0ms on the U46. I beleive the USB is whats holding back the ESI as it has to go in and out of the USB which is capped at a speed 2.0. Maybe they should try make it firewire I beleive in future.

This is at 48,000 / 64 samples. Best Quility on preformance fader.

Inviato Mon 13 Nov 06 @ 7:48 am
well i dont have a slow computer if thats what your asking lol...i believe it has 120 gb hard drive and 1024 ram. But thanxs i guess i'll google the ESI U46DJ once again thanxs.

Inviato Mon 13 Nov 06 @ 2:11 pm
socrossPRO InfinityMember since 2004
If you have firewire, the presonus firebox works well with TCV, sounds better than the U46DJ (imho) and has a third pair of outs so you can prelisten to samples.

Inviato Mon 13 Nov 06 @ 10:19 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
personous firebox?

Inviato Mon 13 Nov 06 @ 10:21 pm
mainedjPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Presonus Firebox

Inviato Mon 13 Nov 06 @ 10:56 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
lol thats the one :)

Inviato Mon 13 Nov 06 @ 11:13 pm
man im like so lost with all this lol....but thanxs for all the post i guess ill just google all this stuff seems to work that way lol

Inviato Tue 14 Nov 06 @ 12:28 am
delta 44 goodwith desktop but only 2 channel, personable er presonus firebox sounds great has 3 pairs and dislikes xp media center edition,but can be taught to play nice.....actually nothing likes xp media center except bill gates.

Inviato Tue 14 Nov 06 @ 5:59 am
DJKicePRO InfinityMember since 2005
dude.... a delta 66 has 3 stereo in and out... delta 44 its perfect for the purpose. Really dislikes MCE.... I use MCE with Delta drivers... I did post my workaround on the forums for the M-Audio users :P

Inviato Tue 14 Nov 06 @ 9:22 am
i use mce also don't need help with workarounds delta 44nworks great on my desktop,personable firebox is fine on my laptop.......

Inviato Wed 15 Nov 06 @ 5:56 am
i should add to that above....i never had any problems with my delta 44....no tweaks no nothing; for what little it costs I really like it. my firebox did not like mce at all.....i implemented presonus recomended tweaks and all is well.......

Inviato Wed 15 Nov 06 @ 6:07 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)