Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Sound Cards

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Wuz up Virtual Dj Community

Quick Questions for you all. I've been using the headphone out on my laptop to get the sound to my mixer, and it's sounded pretty good. But I am considering getting a Presonus Firebox. My question is: " will I hear a signicficant difference in sound when Ii go to an external sound device versus using the headphone out" ? Is there a difference in the signal that comes out of a headphone output versus a firewire output ? I appreciate any input you all can give me.

Thanks
Musicman

Inviato Wed 15 Nov 06 @ 2:59 am
Yes there is a big difference when using a pro sound card. I have not heard about this sound card, so do some more research. It may not work, or work well with VDJ. No need in inventing the wheel again, look around this forum, and see what everyone else is using.

Inviato Wed 15 Nov 06 @ 4:19 am
HoffmanPRO InfinityMember since 2006
A+ with virtual DJ.

get it!

B

Inviato Wed 15 Nov 06 @ 5:03 am
recommended, 3 outputs they sound great.you can use the headphone front panel jack and the third out on the back simultaneously if you ever need to; the one does not cut out the other.if your operating system is xp media center edition have them e mail you there list of optimizations and do them all that will make any clicks pops drops go away...... good sound , hot outputs ,good support.....

Inviato Wed 15 Nov 06 @ 5:12 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)