Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: 78 sonique visual effects in plug-ins question..

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

ashlarPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Hehe..pardon me for my ignorance but I can't understand the "chopped" English under the instructions on how to install "78 Sonique visual effects for Virtual DJ (Reload pack)" into VDJ...can someone be gracious enough to enlighten me?

Thanks for your help and time in advance =D

Inviato Fri 15 Dec 06 @ 11:50 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
extract them into the video fx folder

then on sonquie plugin select the visual u want :)

Inviato Fri 15 Dec 06 @ 11:53 pm
Thats so cool! Thanks for the help =D

Inviato Sat 16 Dec 06 @ 12:01 am
thats quite alright
:)

Inviato Sat 16 Dec 06 @ 12:18 am
I there a way lto have the effect play on one side or the other as opposed to the master video? I'd like to be able to play a video and crossfade to the the effect...I unfortunately dont have enough video to play the whole night yet...

Thanks as always =D

Inviato Sat 16 Dec 06 @ 12:25 am
You can have it play automatically when you play a mp3. Config>video>check Use this plugin for audio-only files; Put in Sonique. It will play all the files to the beat of the mp3.

Inviato Sat 16 Dec 06 @ 12:30 am
sure can

Just activate the Sonique video effect plugin on the DECK you want it to be used.

Choose what Sonique effect you want to load in the effect, and you can even set transparency, if you want it on top of video :)

You can also use it with OTHER effects at the same time, say have the Sonique effects rotate in a cube (Cube effect) etc etc etc

endless possibilities ;)

Inviato Sat 16 Dec 06 @ 12:31 am
After you do that, select the effects tab, video effects, sonique. Select slidshow, and the amount of delay you want, and you are good to go.

Inviato Sat 16 Dec 06 @ 12:33 am
Thats so awesome! I love this program...and it's great community =D

Inviato Sat 16 Dec 06 @ 1:01 am
:-)

Inviato Sat 16 Dec 06 @ 2:05 am
averiaHome userMember since 2008
HI THERE I WONDER WHERE I CAN GET THE VIRTUAL DJ 7 PRO SONIQUE VISUAL EFFECTS ? CAN ANYONE HELP ME PLEASE ?

Inviato Thu 12 Oct 17 @ 3:12 pm
They are located on this forum, in the download section. If you are not able to access that effect, then you can’t have it as a home user. Please don’t open threads, that are ancient, thank you.

Locked by AMAHM

Inviato Thu 12 Oct 17 @ 6:40 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)