Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: CD+G ZIP support

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

It would be fantastic if Virtual DJ could support zipped CD+G's... include that and an easily edited field for marking singer and I'll actually buy VDJ and stop using MTU's Hoster finally! ;) VDJ is fantastic on the video/music mixing side but karaoke seems to be thrown in as an afterthought.. bring it to the forefront and VDJ will target a whole new audience I promise ya!

Inviato Thu 04 Oct 07 @ 11:06 pm
It's already available, but it doesn't work in cracked versions, so just buy VirtualDJ legally from this website.

Inviato Fri 05 Oct 07 @ 1:55 pm
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Do use the legit demo ya:) Werks for 20 days.

http://www.virtualdj.com/download.html

if u like the program, do support its development by purchasing it, thanks:)

Or if u already buy the software from this site, do register it in ur modifuser page.

Inviato Fri 05 Oct 07 @ 11:27 pm
Busted! Haha... ok ok, I'm pretty much sold on VDJ so far anyway.. it has it's minor issues here and there but so far it seems to be significantly better than anything I've tried out thus far. My main goal was to find an app where I can do all 3 (video, music, karaoke) without having to switch between apps. Just keep us cheezy Karaoke DJ's in mind in addition to the "real" DJ's out there for version 6! :)

Inviato Sat 06 Oct 07 @ 6:09 am
Well, in "licensed" VDJ u can:)

Hope to see u as a pro user soon..

Inviato Sat 06 Oct 07 @ 12:14 pm
Hi SpinnaJ,
I find the CD+G somewhat boring so I want to play the old VCD karaoke in VDJ. Is this possible and if so how? Thanks Bud !

Inviato Tue 30 Oct 07 @ 8:35 pm
Hi horsegeorge, yes u can played those in VDJ .. N as at the VCD karaoke is a dat file.. U need to add the codecs.. say put dat n the decoder video decoder n VDJ will read this files. As to toggle between L & R, u need to use the plug ins that only available to pro user. Hope that helps n hopes u join us too;)

Inviato Thu 01 Nov 07 @ 8:16 pm
Piracy staff wrote :
It's already available, but it doesn't work in cracked versions, so just buy VirtualDJ legally from this website.

I have the legitimate version and it does not play cdg files. If you can direct me to an update or codec file it would be greatly appreciated.

Inviato Fri 23 Oct 09 @ 3:03 pm
Look to the right of the search bar and you will see 2 little circles, click on the one closest to the playlist and make sure Show Karaoke is checked.

Inviato Sun 25 Oct 09 @ 3:29 am
a codec that will read cdg format from the disc drive. It only recognizes them as audio discs and does not pick up the graphics. You have to rip the discs to mp3 +g and then vdj will play the file. Please add a decoder for karaoke discs for KJ's because so many clients bring their own discs and want to use them.

Inviato Fri 07 Oct 11 @ 6:20 pm
DHoudePRO InfinityMember since 2009

Inviato Sat 08 Oct 11 @ 7:50 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)