Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Time codes and the denon 3700?

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

So i am a VDJ user with my 4500 and i just got a pair of the 3700's

I would like to use them on timecode with VDJ seeing as i have it already. Can someone recomend a sound card that i can us? and possible setups that would be very stable and easy to use. I am also curious if i can use this in a mode like brand X that will allow me to use the hot starts on my 3700's and auto loop like brand X which i am trying very hard not to buy. I have two 2gig macbooks. one lepard one not.

thanks for any help.

Inviato Wed 11 Mar 09 @ 5:07 pm
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
First, I would not use the 3700s with Timecodes. The 3700s have MIDI capabilities. Now, with the current version you would need to use the General MIDI interface of VDJ and have to configure the actions of the 3700s. Which means you will be able to action what ever you want to for what ever button you want. But in the future versions I am sure we will add a more native support for the 3700.

Inviato Wed 11 Mar 09 @ 7:48 pm
Ok well here is my thinking.I can survive on the 3700's with time code untill native comes around.
And if im correct VDJ does not support spinning platter correct? Has anyone made a mapper for the 3700's yet? i have no idea how to do that.

Inviato Wed 11 Mar 09 @ 7:53 pm
bump?

Inviato Sat 14 Mar 09 @ 11:25 am
I would be very surprised if the next update doesnt include support for midi platters as they are coming out in their droves at the moment.

NS7, DNS3700, SCS1D

I am only speculating though - i could be wrong.....

Inviato Sat 14 Mar 09 @ 6:43 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)