Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Glitch's

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

AntzDjCUE userMember since 2007
Hi guys.
Some advice needed if anyone could help? I got virtual vinyl last week, and having no end of problems with it to which numark are dealing with for me.
One problem i noticed tonight when playing video for the first time is glitches when loading and mixing video. I use vids most weekends when out with my total control (not using virtual vinyl) and have had no problems. So this only seems to be when using the vv box.
When one video is playing, the moment i load a video onto the empty deck, the whole lot freezes (although audio plays on) and then there is a pop/glitch noise, and it loads etc. I run the latency checker, and im in greens and yellows through out, until the glitch, then i get a red bar to the top, only on that glitch though. Also when in the mix of two vids, it slows down and judders on the picture.
I've disabled everything im able to (im not computer literate) i.e. wifi, google desktop, msn etc. But if im not using the vv box i can have all this running and no problem! I can even surf the net while playing vids and all is ok. It only seems to be when using virtual vinyl and timecode.
Any ideas without getting too technical? (unless your willing to talk me through it, lol). I've tried adjusting things in the config, like performance settings etc. But no change.

Inviato Wed 18 Mar 09 @ 5:12 pm
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
been mentioned before in another thread by cell, make sure decode when hidden is ticked.... could help your situation.

Inviato Wed 18 Mar 09 @ 8:00 pm
AntzDjCUE userMember since 2007
Thanks for reply. I tried that, makes no difference.

Inviato Thu 19 Mar 09 @ 2:43 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)