Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: APC 40 Mapping - Almost Done!

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

webedgePRO InfinityMember since 2010
I'm currently working on a new template for the APC 40 that mocks a 4 deck, 4 channel mixer and with effects on the device control area of the APC 40.

Currently I have 2 columns per deck that has 6 hot cues, looping, play, cue, deck unload, browsing, job wheel on selected deck, crossfader, etc. Volume and eq low sliders under each column and eq high, mid on the track control side.

Im trying to utilize as much as I can on the controller but Im having some issues with LED mapping for my PFL.

Currently I have this.

Solo_Cue_3 = deck 1 pfl

LED_Solo_ 3 - deck 1 pfl ? blink : on

The problem I'm having is the solo/cue button will not turn off and on when in use. If I press down on the button, it will cue in the headphones and blink but it will not stay on. I'm just looking to enable when I press down and turn off when I hit it again.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Inviato Thu 12 Sep 13 @ 8:12 am
what you are saying with that script is "if deck 1 is in headphone cue ? blink the led every half a second : otherwise turn the led on

try something more like this, It might make sense of the blinking a little more

deck 1 select ? blink : deck 1 pfl ? on : off

it will blink if you have the deck selected otherwise the led will be on if the deck is in pfl, otherwise it will be off if not selected nor in pfl

Inviato Thu 12 Sep 13 @ 8:22 am
what you are saying with that script is "if deck 1 is in headphone cue ? blink the led every half a second : otherwise turn the led on

try something more like this, It might make sense of the blinking a little more

deck 1 select ? blink : deck 1 pfl ? on : off

it will blink if you have the deck selected otherwise the led will be on if the deck is in pfl, otherwise it will be off if not selected nor in pfl

Thanks for the quick reply.

Actually, Im looking for the action to be the following.

press the button = turn on PFL and LED is ON

press the button again = turn off PFL and LED is Off

Inviato Thu 12 Sep 13 @ 9:36 am
that's just the end bit

deck 1 pfl ? on : off

Inviato Thu 12 Sep 13 @ 9:47 am
I tried that when I started and it works only when you first start up VDJ. After you hit the PFL button it turns the LED off. Once you hit it again it doesn't stay on if you want to turn on PFL but if you hold it down the LED lights up. Hmm....

Inviato Thu 12 Sep 13 @ 10:06 am
change it to

deck 1 select ? on : off

or just

deck 1 select

you don't need to use the condition if it is just on/off as that is the default behavior when used on a LED, the condition is there if you want to make the led blink or show a different color if your controller allows that functionality.

Inviato Thu 12 Sep 13 @ 10:13 am
deck 1 select ? on : off

or

deck 1 select pfl ? on : off

I tied yours and it doesnt seem to be working.

Inviato Thu 12 Sep 13 @ 11:05 am
try this test to see whether it works properly. it's reversed

deck 1 select ? off : on

Inviato Thu 12 Sep 13 @ 11:55 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)