Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: Remote App - Wishes and new features - Page: 2

Questa parte dell'argomento è obsoleta e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate

new features in vdj 8 pro

i am missing the a-b selection on a 6 deck vdj8 !!!!! where is it ? i do not want to load another skin i want to use the vdj8 pro skin

it would be nice if the clock is in the middle and readable on the vdj 8 skin 6 decks

Inviato Tue 01 Mar 16 @ 3:55 am
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
This thread is for the remote, not for the main app.

The stock 6 deck skin has the A-B selectors in exactly the same location as the 2 and 4 deck skins do.

The clock is also exactly the same across the 2, 4 and 6 deck skins.

If you want a different layout then you will have to use a different skin or customise it yourself.

Inviato Tue 01 Mar 16 @ 5:21 pm
SBDJ wrote :
This thread is for the remote, not for the main app.

The stock 6 deck skin has the A-B selectors in exactly the same location as the 2 and 4 deck skins do.

The clock is also exactly the same across the 2, 4 and 6 deck skins.

If you want a different layout then you will have to use a different skin or customise it yourself.

i do not like it at all and i would like to see the a-b selection back on the 6 deck vdj8 skin.....and how i do that to build a new skin????

Inviato Thu 03 Mar 16 @ 8:05 am
The A-B selectors are in exactly the same place on all default VDJ skins INCLUDING the 6 deck skin.

What you are asking for is already there.

Inviato Thu 03 Mar 16 @ 7:27 pm
Is there anyway we could get it show the playlist with the ability to add, remove, or remix the list straight from the ipad? As far as i can tell from using it all it does is add the song to the bottom of the currently playing list. i work at a small bar where some nights i end up bartending along with playing dj so being able to just control the order that the songs are played would really be useful.

Inviato Sat 05 Mar 16 @ 4:42 pm
maybe just have with ability to show either deck a or b with a button press and instead of showing deck b on the right have it show the automix list?

Inviato Sat 05 Mar 16 @ 4:50 pm
I would like to see a 4 or 6 deck skin for the remote app. I think it would come in handy. It would would make the remotes more versatile.

Inviato Wed 25 May 16 @ 4:41 pm
It's entirely possible for someone to create one.

Inviato Wed 25 May 16 @ 11:18 pm
kaleoPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Today we can connect more than one remote at a time.
It is not usefull because these remotes will show the same things. Exemple: you clic on "B" player and you will see the "B" player on all remotes.

But with a (huge?) improvement we can image to have different remote with differents screens.
With this, we could imagine to have a "A" screen for the left player and a "B" screen for the right one.
In an other word, we could create something like the NSIII Display using two or three low-cost android devices.

This may also be another kind of app as we may not need to control VDJ, only display things.

I may ask some other improvements if this one could be realised.

Good Mix!

Kaléo.

Inviato Thu 26 May 16 @ 6:16 pm
Hum... it looks like it is be possible to make differents skins for each android device... What I want is already possible... :-)
What hardware is needed for the Remote App exactly?
Android 4.1 and? any resolution? any memory size?
Thanks for your help.

Kaléo.

Inviato Thu 26 May 16 @ 8:19 pm
Correct, you can use different skins per device, or even one skin with different display modes. Android 4.1 onwards, no other specific system requirements particularly.

Inviato Thu 26 May 16 @ 10:39 pm

Inviato Fri 10 Jun 16 @ 2:56 pm
hi has any body made a skin of just a mixer for virtual dj remote i am trying to make a touch screen setup using virtual dj remote on 3 ipad airs and am trying to get a single deck on 1ipad with a mixer skin on the second ipad with another single deck on the 3rd ipad i have added a picture of what i am trying to accomplish. it dose not have to be exactly what is in the picture its just an example

Inviato Wed 06 Jul 16 @ 9:05 pm

Inviato Tue 19 Jul 16 @ 10:22 pm
more remote skins single deck skins and a skins with a 2 &4 channel mixer by it self for like these :)

Inviato Sun 28 Aug 16 @ 1:23 am

Inviato Sun 28 Aug 16 @ 1:25 am

Inviato Sun 28 Aug 16 @ 1:26 am
That looks sick!

Inviato Sun 28 Aug 16 @ 1:29 am
or some remote skins like these please :)

Inviato Mon 29 Aug 16 @ 6:17 am
There is nothing stopping people from making these skins, however being hardware replicas it is not something Atomix will do.

Inviato Wed 31 Aug 16 @ 1:25 pm
34%