Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Asian Forum

Topic: Let's Have A Talk. ( Usap Tayo )
Hi there Virtual DJs, In this Forum We can make friends and get to know each other, and at the same time talk about our DJ experience. Open for friendly Girls And Boys. And if you are a from the Philippines, malamang Pwede mag Tagalog haha.. :) if walang mag reply, meaning offline, basta mag chat lang may mag rereply din dito. :)

-This is Connor2019 from the Philippines, Enjoy Everybody.

Inviato Sun 26 Apr 20 @ 2:49 pm
20 Hours na ang lumipas wala parin hahahaha..

Inviato Mon 27 Apr 20 @ 11:05 am
Hi my fellow deejays, how can i record a video mix to an AVI format, please?
I am asking this because I lack AVI codec and my DVD player also doesn't play mp4 visual output but it plays audio anytime i play my mp4 recorded mix. Please you gotta help me.
Dazz cam App

Inviato Sat 09 May 20 @ 11:27 am
leneerPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2014
user21982920 wrote :
Hi my fellow deejays, how can i record a video mix to an AVI format, please?
I am asking this because I lack AVI codec and my DVD player also doesn't play mp4 visual output but it plays audio anytime i play my mp4 recorded mix. Please you gotta help me.
Dazz cam App

Hello, you can record it in MP4 format first, and then use other video format converter to convert (your works) to other video format you want,Forexample Format factory/Adobe Primiere.

你好,您可以首先将作品录制为MP4格式,然后再通过其它视频转换软件将作品转换为其它格式;例如格式工厂/Adobe Primiere。

Inviato Sun 10 May 20 @ 12:02 pm
Villalta Zone! wrote :
Hi there Virtual DJs, In this Forum We can make friends and get to know each other, and at the same time talk about our DJ experience. Open for friendly Girls And Boys. And if you are a from the Philippines, malamang Pwede mag Tagalog haha.. :) if walang mag reply, meaning offline, basta mag chat lang may mag rereply din dito. :)

-This is Connor2019 from the Philippines, Enjoy Everybody.

yooo sir

Inviato Mon 22 May 23 @ 2:56 am
JhopatPRO InfinityMember since 2010
Hi, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all!!

Inviato Sat 23 Dec 23 @ 1:07 am