Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: I WILL PAY YOU TO BYPASS THIS FORUM AND HELP ME! - Page: 1
Hello all. So I have had my issues with Virtual DJ once again. I currently am experiencing a serious software issue that affected my performance on Saturday (I had backup, so the day was saved). At this point, I feel like I am just turning my wheels here trying to solve this issue on the forums. So, here is my call for help:

I will pay someone $$$ to take control of my two laptops and FIX the issues I am having with Virtual DJ. I just need some clarity and I cannot get it through forum conversations. I can be reached at 540.222.1198 or jakeritchie@dreamdaydjs.com. It could take a few minutes or an hour, but I am sure an experienced computer-savvy person could probably find the issues pretty fast.

I am working with a Dell laptop and a 2017 Macbook Pro. The Dell is my backup, and the Mac is my main. Both have the latest virtual.

Thank you,

Jake Ritchie
Dream Day Djs

Inviato Mon 30 Aug 21 @ 6:53 pm
Would help if you mentioned what the "serious software issue" was and whether it was VirtualDJ or the operating system.

Also unusual the same thing would happen both on windows and Mac.

I also don't recall you asking for help on the VDJ forums so where did you try and get help?

Inviato Mon 30 Aug 21 @ 7:01 pm
Honestly, I didn't want to explain the situation again. I wanted to get a live person to go over with, but I will give you what I can here.

The situation isn't the same on both laptops, but my concern is really for the Macbook which is my main. This has happened twice where I play the song and it just goes into a total muffled sound. Almost like you used the Sound Effects "filter" and had it almost all the way down. Another time the song just slowly cut out and went silent.

Macbook Pro 15”, 2017
Processor: 3.1 Ghz intel Core i7
Memory: 16 GB
Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 630 1536 MB
1 TB drive (367.87 GB remaining)

Virtual DJ v8.5 b6541

Inviato Mon 30 Aug 21 @ 7:19 pm
jakeritchie wrote :
I didn't want to explain the situation again

That implies that you've expained it before. Please provide a link to your previous post, so we can see (read) what the issues are.

You can't expect to get help by just saying there are "issues".

You say the sound is affected. Are you using any external equipment (e.g. controller with on board audio)? If so, what? Details please, or a link to the previous post.

Inviato Mon 30 Aug 21 @ 7:35 pm
This footnote is mine containing the type of information that helps people here to determine what you are using.

System Specs;
MacBook Pro 15” 2018 (Touch Bar), 2.9 GHz Intel Core i7, 16 GB 2133 MHz LPDDR3 Memory, Radeon Pro 560 4096 MB, Intel HD Graphics 630 n1536 MB, macOS Big Sur 11.5.2, 500gb SSD Bootcamped with Windows 10 x64bit. External WD Passport Ultra 2Tb HD containing Music & Video databases and is formatted NTFS, I use the Paragon plugin with NTFS for Mac.
VirtualDJ 2021 b6613 installed on both Mac & PC. Controllers - Denon MC7000, Denon MC6000 MkII.

Inviato Mon 30 Aug 21 @ 7:47 pm
For a "live" person to be able to help it would have to happen when they were connected .... and it seems to be random from what you are saying.

Inviato Mon 30 Aug 21 @ 8:04 pm
I think you missed it as I posted my specs above

djles.co.uk wrote :
This footnote is mine containing the type of information that helps people here to determine what you are using.

System Specs;
MacBook Pro 15” 2018 (Touch Bar), 2.9 GHz Intel Core i7, 16 GB 2133 MHz LPDDR3 Memory, Radeon Pro 560 4096 MB, Intel HD Graphics 630 n1536 MB, macOS Big Sur 11.5.2, 500gb SSD Bootcamped with Windows 10 x64bit. External WD Passport Ultra 2Tb HD containing Music & Video databases and is formatted NTFS, I use the Paragon plugin with NTFS for Mac.
VirtualDJ 2021 b6613 installed on both Mac & PC. Controllers - Denon MC7000, Denon MC6000 MkII.

Inviato Mon 30 Aug 21 @ 8:09 pm
It's a different issue now and I didn't post it here, but rather on a Virtual FB page some time ago.

groovindj wrote :
jakeritchie wrote :
I didn't want to explain the situation again

That implies that you've expained it before. Please provide a link to your previous post, so we can see (read) what the issues are.

You can't expect to get help by just saying there are "issues".

You say the sound is affected. Are you using any external equipment (e.g. controller with on board audio)? If so, what? Details please, or a link to the previous post.

Inviato Mon 30 Aug 21 @ 8:09 pm
It's like pulling teeth .....

jakeritchie wrote :
At this point, I feel like I am just turning my wheels here trying to solve this issue on the forums. So, here is my call for help:

jakeritchie wrote :
It's a different issue now

I'm genuinely confused.

Inviato Mon 30 Aug 21 @ 8:11 pm
What is pulling teeth? Trying to get a person to actually pick up the phone and talk to another person? I am confused.

kradcliffe wrote :
It's like pulling teeth .....

Inviato Mon 30 Aug 21 @ 8:17 pm
Trying to get information out of you. Once again what is your audio interface or controller (if you have one)?

It seems Atomix only offer phone support to business license holders so you wil just have to use the forum assuming you don't have one.

Inviato Mon 30 Aug 21 @ 8:18 pm
Guys, slow down. I asked if anyone would be available to chat beyond this forum and people think I am being dishonest or untruthful about my situation? This isn't the first time this has happened. I don't know how many people lie and cause issues through these forums to warrant such chatter, but I won't be one of them. I have a legitimate problem and I am willing to compensate for it. If you can help, great. If you can't, just say you aren't willing to. Thanks.

Inviato Mon 30 Aug 21 @ 8:20 pm
DDJ-SZ Pioneer.

kradcliffe wrote :
Trying to get information out of you. Once again what is your audio interface or controller (if you have one)?

It seems Atomix only offer phone support to business license holders so you wil just have to use the forum assuming you don't have one.

Inviato Mon 30 Aug 21 @ 8:20 pm
You don't seem to understand. Support is only given by Atomix as a ticket system unless you have a business license. No-one will phone you.

https://www.virtualdj.com/help/

Inviato Mon 30 Aug 21 @ 8:21 pm
I have a full license for Virtual and I am using it through the Pioneer DDJ-SZ. I stated the CPU specs above and the version of VDJ as well as the issue I am having.

Inviato Mon 30 Aug 21 @ 8:24 pm

Inviato Mon 30 Aug 21 @ 8:25 pm
I am not asking for company support. I know they do not use phones. I am asking the community if anyone knows the latest virtual and enough about the Pioneer DDJSZ and laptops (computer knowledge) and I would pay them for their time.

kradcliffe wrote :
You don't seem to understand. Support is only given by Atomix as a ticket system unless you have a business license. No-one will phone you.

https://www.virtualdj.com/help/

How often does this happen? Is your audio setup correct per the setup guide?

Inviato Mon 30 Aug 21 @ 8:25 pm
That's why we're trying to help ...........

Inviato Mon 30 Aug 21 @ 8:26 pm

Inviato Mon 30 Aug 21 @ 8:26 pm
jakeritchie wrote :
Twice now it's happened over 2 months. Audio settings I do not know about.

Well I would suggest you read the guide I posted a link to and check that first.

Inviato Mon 30 Aug 21 @ 8:28 pm
42%