Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Separating Stems FX on the decks from Color FX in the mixer section
Not sure if it's been asked in the past (could not find it). I am using a Pioneer DDJ-RZX in internal mixermode, but I guess this would regard other controllers from other makes as well: the possibility to separate the mode of the deck FX (with the three buttons/knobs on top of each deck) from the sound color FX used in the mixersection (with the selection buttons and single knobs per channel/master). Currently, when I choose to switch on a deck’s stems FX (FX isolation per group of instruments or vocals), the sound color FX’s of the corresponding channel in the mixer switches to that stems group too. For instance, I want to add reverb on only the vocals of a track and keep it on all the time, so I switch on the stems FX. But now when I want to use also the filter (or another FX) of the corresponding channel in the mixersection, it only responds on the selected stems group (vocals) too, while I need the filter for the whole track when beatmixing… Is there a way to keep the channel FX as standard over the whole spectrum and on the same time on the decks the stems FX isolation while in internal mixer mode?

Inviato Mon 04 Jul 22 @ 6:52 pm
No reply, I guess it is not possible (or not clear what i mean)... Anyway, if not possible, it would be a good feature as an addition to the Stems/Effects section... Perhaps something for the programmers?

Inviato Sat 09 Jul 22 @ 8:38 pm