Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Music discussion

Topic: Playback issues!
Second time this happened, After 36 years I've retired but donated my time for certain events. Twice now, I play but have NO sound coming out except through my headphones. After 5 to minutes I got.sound through main system but it's frustrating as hell! Is it because of the new Virtual Dj updates, man this sucks!!! Now, this Saturday I am playing music in between sets of.the band playing but want to do a.sound check. This is killing me! Any and all GOOD feedback is appreciated!

Inviato Tue 12 Jul 22 @ 1:13 am
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
Which controller do you use?
When the sound came back, you didn't do anything?

Inviato Tue 12 Jul 22 @ 3:40 am
No controller, set up with headphones to mixer but using a Behringer U-CONTROL UCA222 interface. A lot of the feedback in the facebook support page are saying to check my settings on my laptop. Thinking of uninstalling it and then installing it if I cannot figure it out.

Inviato Tue 12 Jul 22 @ 8:25 pm
Sorry, also went from that to using no headphones, straight from headphone jack to mixer, even that was a delay. % to 10 minutes later, music was playing. Just really odd.

Inviato Tue 12 Jul 22 @ 8:26 pm
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
A screenshot of the audio config in vdj might indeed be helpful to see what might be wrong

Inviato Wed 13 Jul 22 @ 4:17 am