Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: itunes Library not showing up in Virtual DJ
Hey all,

Recently got the new mac book pro and am really struggling to get my music to show up in the platform. My playlists are listed down the line as normal on the left hand side but music is not coming over from my library - I click on the playlist and nothing happens.

After looking at previous help guides I found that in past Mac OS you could check a box within Itunes to share library with 3rd party apps, but with this Ventura OS there is no longer that box to check within itunes.

Spoke with a few reps at apple and they said that Virtual DJ may not be compatible with the new OS and could not help me. I don't think this is true, does anyone have any insight on this subject? I am lost please help.

Cheers
Julian

Inviato Wed 01 Feb 23 @ 11:25 pm
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006

Inviato Wed 01 Feb 23 @ 11:35 pm
Hi everyone!
I spent the whole afternoon trying to find out if there's a way of connecting the Apple Music app on my MacBook (Version Monterey) to VDJ. As we all know, iTunes moved to the Apple Music App and now, there's no possible export of the XML File which can be used by VirtualDJ. Is there any solution for this issue? I do own an older MacBook which still runs iTunes but I would like to use my newer one. I will start a new topic on this because I haven't found any further discussions.
Thanks very much!
Thorsten

Inviato Mon 13 Feb 23 @ 6:36 pm