Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Question about VDJ 3.4

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Hey.

Was wondering i run an online radio station using SAM 3 atm. I have just got VDJ 3.4 and can set it up for streaming. For SAM3 it has a microphone feature where i can talk whilst playing music.. Wondering if 3.4 does have this feature and how would u enable and use this feature with microphone in VDJ. Also i have downloaded some skins but when i go to Config Skin it isnt there when i downloaded it to the /VirtualDJ/skin directory.

If you can shead some light on this it would be really helpful.

Thanks

Wayne :)

Inviato Thu 04 May 06 @ 10:46 am
erxonPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Skins are executable files, which require installation, meaning you download them anywhere and run the .exe or self-extract .zip file.

I don't know how is mic feature implemented, but I believe there is a plug-in for it which you get free after purchasing VDj pro version. I'm using external mixer for this purpose.

Regards.

Inviato Thu 04 May 06 @ 4:04 pm
So withou a pro version I will never be able to preview music on my headphones seperatly right???

And if i install a diferent version from the one that came with my hercules dj console it keeps saying that the console is not conected please close VDJ connect the console and reopen VDJ. does anyone know anything bout this??cheers

Inviato Tue 30 May 06 @ 11:05 pm
xeonPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
You should be able to use headphones with console version.

Inviato Tue 30 May 06 @ 11:07 pm
Well XEON I bough the normal console *( NOT THE MKII)* and installed the drivers and then that installs the virtual dj on it's own even thouhgh I have a 4.1 sound card the sound comes off the speakers and i Can't divide it to preview a tune before playing it :( If I press configure on the Virtual dj Screen And the SOUND CARD Tab only the console is available and the others say * Only Available In Pro Version. Well when i bough the console i though it was suposed to come ready for headphone preview and I think it's manufacturers fault if it doesn't! Thanks

Inviato Wed 31 May 06 @ 3:11 am
So you will need pro version to prelisten. You can upgrade anytime to PRO.

Inviato Wed 31 May 06 @ 7:21 am
Well but ill have to pay aint that right? i Think it was eneugh to pay for the f**king console and we still have to pay to use the bit** thats out of order ! thanks xeon

Inviato Wed 31 May 06 @ 4:19 pm
Well, I guess that If you buy vdj pro you'll get a special disccount since you are home edition user, regards.

Inviato Thu 01 Jun 06 @ 7:00 am
@ratinho666 based on the icon unde ryour name you seem to be using MK2. It has headphone preview.

Inviato Thu 01 Jun 06 @ 9:53 am
yeah but mine is just the normal console not the mk2 i don't know why is thet icon there lol i have done everything And stiil can't have headphone preview im so desperate man it's unbeliable i've spent money for nothing...
and on my VDJ configure menu i have only one option available and thats the console one all of the others say ( Only available on pro version ) :(:(

Inviato Thu 01 Jun 06 @ 4:07 pm
i recently download a skin off of the downloads on this but when i'm dj'n i find that one of my speakers cuts out when i load another track to mick in and the only way to stop this is to put the red light back on to the track that i'm currently playing on but when i go to mix in the other track the red light side is still too load when mixing does anyone know how to fix this so both my speakers will work without switching the light buttons every time i mix or could you recomend a better skin the one i'm using is loop4000

Inviato Thu 01 Jun 06 @ 4:15 pm
ratinho666 wrote :
yeah but mine is just the normal console not the mk2 i don't know why is thet icon there lol i have done everything And stiil can't have headphone preview im so desperate man it's unbeliable i've spent money for nothing...
and on my VDJ configure menu i have only one option available and thats the console one all of the others say ( Only available on pro version ) :(:(

so you have only DJ Control, not DJConsole MK2. I think you will need PRO for prelistening.

Inviato Thu 01 Jun 06 @ 10:42 pm
If you dont have the mk2 version, but rather the MP3 version, you still can prelisten ;)

Your free version of VDJ is a dedicated (but limited) version that supports the use of ONE soundcard.

For prelisten, that ONE soundcard needs to be a 4.1/5.1 soundcard, and you can then have master out on channel 1 out, and prelisten to rear out.

Choose the 4.1 soundcard option inside VDJ.
That option should not be grayed out with "Only available in Pro version".
If so, you have the wrong version of VDJ, rather the mk2 version of it....
Contact E-service if that is so...

Hope that helps ;)

Inviato Fri 02 Jun 06 @ 7:26 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)