Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: 1 Opinion, 1 Question - Page: 2

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Phatt BPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Thanks Dj Xeo. 500's are my choice now, no question about it.

Well actually djej, i do plan on doing alot of scratching lol. So since the Numark mixers seem to have a crossfader problem, what brand would be good? Hopefully nothing that exceeds Aus$300.

Got any sugestions people?

Thanks for all your help so far!

Phatt B

Inviato Sat 21 Oct 06 @ 3:43 am
BCD2000

Inviato Sat 21 Oct 06 @ 12:24 pm
Just looked at it. Looks pretty good.

But can I get someone to explain it please? Because, I'm not really sure what it can do lol.

Inviato Sat 21 Oct 06 @ 12:46 pm
you should invest in a solid battle mixer if you want to do some scratching. I use the Numark DMX Pro, it got a super long life xfader and you can change it to a Vestax. Vestax mixer are the best for scratch djs.
The Vestax PMC-6 Samurai is a very very good choice as well. The BCD and Hercules are great "toys" but when it comes to reliability, I think they dont come close to a "real" mixer.

Inviato Sat 21 Oct 06 @ 1:48 pm
Mm ok then. Scrap that idea.

I was looking at the Vestax VMC002XL, I like that one.

Is that good quality?

Inviato Sat 21 Oct 06 @ 2:14 pm
Or the Stanton Sa.3.

But I don't want to go expensive, becuase im trying to keep my whole setup below Aus $1 600.

Inviato Sat 21 Oct 06 @ 2:48 pm
Yes, the VMC002XL is a very decent mixer indeed! Vestax crossfader... cant go wrong with those. I would go for that one over the other any day.

Inviato Sat 21 Oct 06 @ 9:03 pm
Yea, it is. But a bit over my price range at the moment. I think I'm going to go with the Stanton SA.3, I think its decent. And it isent to expensive.

Inviato Sun 22 Oct 06 @ 4:55 am
djejPRO InfinityMember since 2004
The Denon x100 isn't bad for a decent price. I had the x300 and liked it. It held out for a long time and I didn't have any xfader issues. I believe the only difference between the 100 and 300 is that the 300 can be hooked up to a effect machine, which I never used.

Inviato Mon 23 Oct 06 @ 3:33 pm
xeonPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
I am using 300 with external effector. It works great!

Inviato Mon 23 Oct 06 @ 5:52 pm
Id love to....but a bit past my price range in a mixer lol

Inviato Tue 24 Oct 06 @ 12:44 pm
Phatt B wrote :

What I was looking at was the Numark DM1002 Mk II. Cheap and some good functions.
Phatt B

That's what I'm rollin' with, but the crossfaders wear out quick. Otherwise, I love it!

Inviato Tue 24 Oct 06 @ 3:05 pm
Sweet as cobcobbs

Hmm can anyone tell me about the Stanton SA.3?

Inviato Wed 25 Oct 06 @ 11:53 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)