Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Music discussion

Topic: Experience

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

how long does your experience hve to be to be a VDj Radio Dj??because i really dnt mix dance,electro,trance or any of those things..i do mexican regional music and some rap...well its chicano rap from southern california...but they rap in english..will i still be elegible??...ive been using this VDj for almost 2 months...but ive been doing this dj thing 4 years ago but never knew about beat matching and all that other stuff..im getting into that now...i already have the application for VDJ Radio but i dont want to turn it in if im going to be denied...

Inviato Mon 24 Nov 08 @ 10:43 am
PFD50PRO InfinityMember since 2007
Hey bud

No reason why you won't get in. VDJ Radio is worldwide and as such has DJ's playing all types of music from all over the world.

Just add your details in the radio thread and someone will get back to you to test your skills and your connection speed.

Good Luck

Inviato Fri 28 Nov 08 @ 7:09 am
I will be testing you soon. It will depend on your skills, song selection, overall groove and of course connection speeds. No worries. ;)

MADD

Inviato Fri 28 Nov 08 @ 11:22 am
THANKS GUYS!! : D

Inviato Fri 28 Nov 08 @ 12:49 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)