Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Play Stutter Button

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

PtownDJPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Thanks for the codec advice, it seems to have solved the problem with the songs not starting on Cue... I played last night, and no matter how hard i tried i could not get it to mis the cue... Very cool!!!

Inviato Sun 30 Nov 08 @ 2:09 pm
glad to hear it!

Inviato Mon 01 Dec 08 @ 5:41 am
What was the advice ??

Inviato Sun 28 Dec 08 @ 11:27 pm
VOG_PRO InfinityMember since 2006
I am noticing this too, what codec are u using now?

Is it only happening on mp3 files?

Inviato Wed 31 Dec 08 @ 6:51 am
the advice was to change the default mp3 (or whatever format youre having trouble with) codec to the quicktime decoder. I think if you've copied the files from a PC that was formatted NTFS, you might have trouble with the quicktime decoder...at least I did...

J

Inviato Wed 31 Dec 08 @ 3:01 pm
VOG_PRO InfinityMember since 2006
I have noticed it with mp3 and I am using the default decoder, will try quicktime to see if it makes difference

Inviato Wed 31 Dec 08 @ 3:34 pm
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Yes;)

Inviato Wed 31 Dec 08 @ 4:36 pm
djjoemunson wrote :
the advice was to change the default mp3 (or whatever format youre having trouble with) codec to the quicktime decoder. I think if you've copied the files from a PC that was formatted NTFS, you might have trouble with the quicktime decoder...at least I did...

J

thats what if is? no wonder i had a problem....

but all the songs that i get fresh from my pool should work perfect? that must be it... damn

Inviato Thu 01 Jan 09 @ 10:28 pm
I am having a issue where when i hold c to cue play any track on any deck that it starts to stutter from that cue point. What do I do to fix this issue. I have already removed software reset computer and still same issue.

Inviato Sun 23 Nov 14 @ 3:07 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Thats the default behavior for the CUE button, and always was like that (play-stutter from the Cue as long as it is pressed). I dont see the "issue" here, and if there is for you, please explain what should be the behavior for you.

Inviato Mon 24 Nov 14 @ 12:43 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)