Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: FINAL SCRATCH or V DJ

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

tuzylakHome userMember since 2005
To be honest. Im stumped. Gonna get Virtaul DJ software, but is it gonna do what FINAL SCRATCH2 can do without the hardware?. I take it the software does the lot, just use time coded cd or vinyl (like FS2) and off U go... no middleman.... ?? just decks, mixer into pc using the VDJ software and i can treat the cd or vinyl like the real thing but using mp3s on my PC???????????

Inviato Tue 08 Feb 05 @ 11:43 pm
Okay- The box that final scratch uses is just a sound card thats bundled with the software and vinyl. Using VDJ you WILL need a sound card to use with the mixer and turntables. I have a Maya 44 that works perfectly with VDJ. This is how it works.

You plug the turntables into the sound cards INs the sound card is plugged into your PC with VDJ via USB. Then you plug the OUTs of the sound card into the mixer INs and finally the mixer OUTs into the sound system.

I believe VDJ works a helluva lot better than final scratch when it comes to this part of the market. it sounds better, is much more intuitive, and the interface is SO much more user friendly.

Inviato Tue 08 Feb 05 @ 11:53 pm
Man-TkPRO InfinityMember since 2004
and technical support is better .

Inviato Wed 09 Feb 05 @ 12:32 am
zachaPRO InfinityMember since 2004
aaaaand finally the tc vinyls are out of stock for month'!!! grrrrrrrrr i neeed new ones!
but actually the software is a lot better than final scratch, much more options! and im very locking forward to get it working with more than 2 turntables.

Inviato Wed 09 Feb 05 @ 6:10 pm
tuzylakHome userMember since 2005
Can the Audiophile 2496 sound card by Delta work fine with VDJ. Help.

Inviato Wed 09 Feb 05 @ 8:15 pm
Yep, the delta44 or delta66 work great.

Inviato Thu 10 Feb 05 @ 1:47 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)