Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Music discussion

Topic: Songs with Bpms of

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Hello everyone, I have some songs that are 65.3, 65.9 bpm's. How do you mix them with songs that are say 125 bpm's? Also, can you change the BPM's on the songs that have 65.3 BPM's?

Thanks
Syberman

Inviato Thu 25 Dec 08 @ 11:33 am
all depends on the song

Inviato Thu 25 Dec 08 @ 3:51 pm
65 BPM track mixed with 120 BPM track, either move the slower track to 60 BPM or take the faster track to 130 BPM, the least difference would be prefered of course. This will give you 1 one beat of the slower track to every 2 beats of the faster track. Basically mixing the 1 and 2 of the slower track to the 1 and 3 of the faster track. You have to take into account other sounds like cymbles and hand-claps. I'm not very good at mixing this way, can never sustain a decent sounding mix.
Does this make sense or am I way off?
If you want to change the BPM's of a song record it at the BPM you desire and there you have it.

Inviato Mon 29 Dec 08 @ 10:46 am
It's called double time or half time.

If a song is 65 BPM...VDJ should match up the pitch of something in the double time range (130)

Inviato Tue 06 Jan 09 @ 5:12 pm
its like math
if you got 50 and need song song use a 100 bpm song you may have to tweek it a little bit
if you have a song that is 180 and you dont have another 180 song use a song that bpm is 90 you may have to tweek it a little bit.
i think i am telling you correct check around.

Inviato Fri 13 Feb 09 @ 11:36 pm

Inviato Mon 16 Feb 09 @ 3:51 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)